Add a Caption!

Yayap the grunt made the long difficult climb only to find out the MC made it up first. He then took a long nap.

SpartanEvolved said:
Yayap the grunt made the long difficult climb only to find out the MC made it up first. He then took a long nap.
^Winner

Next image:
UO-lotsofwarthogs.jpg

Yeah, that one slowed my beast of a computer down to about 1/3 FPS (even though it said 1, it doesn't go to decimals) at the lowest possible graphics I could manage (640x480, all the settings in Halo to either off or low, 2x AA and AT, lowest settings there, all set to performance) so I put it back to as high as it went so the picture didn't look like a large green blob.
I would've filled the entire level of Prisoner, but I figured it'd take way too long. I filled the entire first floor of it.

Whoa dude how many cars are there on that map?

Person: How the hell am i'm going to find my car, I think I parked it near the middle. *Humm*

"Why are you clamping my car, warden? I specifically paid for 2 hours!"

Kid (haven't played enough of this game to remember who he is): CHARGE!!!
Donald (sorta hesitant): Uh.. Right... behind... you....
Goofy: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

Sora(i think)-Alright, Donald you take the left. Goofy, you take the right. Well, looks like there's nothing left for me. Bye!

Sora: Time to take them out...
Donald: Are you sure about this, Sora?
Goofy: That is OK Donald we are freinds and will never be seperated.

This screen is obviously portraying LOTR: Return of the King's last battle (the one at the black gate). Sora is I guess Aragon, Donald is a hobbit I guess, and Goofy is a taller version of Gimli. By the way, what level of KH is this from? I don't recognize the backroun. :? :?

77bigmac77 said:
This screen is obviously portraying LOTR: Return of the King's last battle (the one at the black gate). Sora is I guess Aragon, Donald is a hobbit I guess, and Goofy is a taller version of Gimli. By the way, what level of KH is this from? I don't recognize the backroun. :? :?
It is from the new Kingdom Hearts coming out this year or next year.

Sora: Come on guys! Lets get 'em!

Donald: I don't get paid enough for this!

Goofy: Gosh! Those big guys sure do look big!

aleeock157 said:
Sora:  Come on guys!  Lets get 'em!

Donald:  I don't get paid enough for this!

Goofy:  Gosh!  Those big guys sure do look big!
Nice! That one was cool!