HORI Arcade Stick for Wii! I got me one :D

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
HORI.jpg

HORI2.jpg

Omg omg omg! This little fella is hard to find, but I snagged it for $30 in the box ^_^ Perfect layout for Neo Geo VC games and any 2D fighter! Heavy Metal Slug and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom sessions will be had!

MegaDrive20XX said:
HORI.jpg

HORI2.jpg

Omg omg omg! This little fella is hard to find, but I snagged it for $30 in the box ^_^ Perfect layout for Neo Geo VC games and any 2D fighter! Heavy Metal Slug and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom sessions will be had!
Nice! I like the look of it. Might try to get me one.

Have you tested it out on any Neo-Geo games yet? I'm curious to hear how it handles.

Dr_Ackula said:
Have you tested it out on any Neo-Geo games yet? I'm curious to hear how it handles.

Magician Lord so far. Which handles quite nicely I admit :) Only thing I'm curious is if the button layout can be changed on other VC games like KOF95'. I know the disc compilations you can change them to match this.

That is very similar to the HORi Fighting Stick 3 stick I have for the PS3, in fact it is pretty much identical. I found the stick a little loose-feeling, is this one the same in that respect?

sk3tch said:
That is very similar to the HORi Fighting Stick 3 stick I have for the PS3, in fact it is pretty much identical. I found the stick a little loose-feeling, is this one the same in that respect?

Compared to the Hori Real Aracade Pro 3 which I am assume you are referring to as Hori Fighting Stick 3 is immensely more stable than the Hori Arcade Stick for wii. The one on Wii is very loose and super super light. But, not saying it's a bad stick. For what it's worth, it's the second best stick on Wii excluding Custom Sticks. If you could compare the Wii one to any other product it would have to be the Tekken 6 Wireless Hori stick. Which in my opinion is actually the same stick just different decals.