Fable

FrakAttack said:
Anyone played both versions? I've only played the original and it was very short.

I have both. I haven't played The Lost Chapters yet because my controller needs batteries. And it's hard to open the AAs that are on the counter and put them into the back of the controller. So I patiently wait for the batteries to install themselves.

Dart said:
I have both. I haven't played The Lost Chapters yet because my controller needs batteries. And it's hard to open the AAs that are on the counter and put them into the back of the controller. So I patiently wait for the batteries to install themselves.

My batteries did. But I'm waiting for Fable to download itself onto my 360 from the Marketplace. :lol

fhqwhgads said:
20 if you enjoy kicking chickens.

and if you ever get tired of kicking chickens... just shoot someones head off with the bow and kick it for another 10 hours

Sad thing is there's no weapons allowed in the towns. If there was, I'd own the towns.

Oh, you can smash out windows too besides kicking chickens. And steal stuff.

Dart said:
Sad thing is there's no weapons allowed in the towns. If there was, I'd own the towns.

Oh, you can smash out windows too besides kicking chickens. And steal stuff.
Can you kick chickens into the window?

I was given a copy of it by a friend and I'm gonna try it again and see if I have another reaction. :/

Dart said:
As in Lost Chapters?

Lost indeed, because whenever I jumped into it. I would get bored or what to do something else. I'll have to return to this game sooner or later.

Could saved files from the first Fable be used on The Lost Chapters? I ask this because I can't find my copy of Fable.

Fable ticked me off. They hyped the game so much as being this be all end all RPG/Morrowind killer. Then it comes out and it's this measly little game you can beat in under 10 hours. I-was-a-sad :-\

yes i will say that it sucks alot that you could beat it hella easy. But i actually like the game.

I just wish it was like hella open like morrowind was.