Elf Bowling on the DS... lol...

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Did anyone see this?

you had to have seen the flash game, no? but yeah.. they made a game of it... and IGN gave the game a 1.0 rating :lol
IF this game was $5 I might pick it up for kicks.... but who would pay the full price and all?

http://ds.ign.com/articles/675/675678p1.html
There is the review.

Post up your impressions... or hey... if you have played it, let us know :)

†B†V† :hat

IGN didn't like it. http://ds.ign.com/articles/675/675678p1.html
They also have two videos posted of the game.

The first one looks pretty good, but the second one it total garbage. The playfield zooms, but the elves don't appear to be attached.

I wasn't aware of the game before reading the post.

Holy crap. :lol

I cant believe someone had the audacity to actually turn this into a handheld game. :lol This deserves ten laughing smilies.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

(off topic) um y isnt there a talk about anything place on this forum?

(on topic) LOL LMAO ROFFL :lol ok that was completely n00bish

zero_c00L said:
(off topic) um y isnt there a talk about anything place on this forum?

(on topic) LOL LMAO ROFFL :lol ok that was completely n00bish
off topic - that would be the general discussion :D
Bv :hat

not that has anything do do with this forum i mean like ummm whos better and wat is the stupidest crap uve done i have done this topic at a diffrent forum i got like 16 pages on it so this topics mine foos lol any way ...that :D

I hate to say it... I am at a loss for what you mean by your last post....

Bv :hat

I am half tempted to buy this game if it goes down to $5... watch... this will be one of those rare games that hit well over $100 :lol :lol

BV :hat

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

How much is this game?

EVERYONE! MAYBE I SHOULD GET A DS JUS FOR THIS GAME!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Never heard of this game. Sounds like fun. And if soneone gave it a 1/10 score, it will end up being a cult classic.