I really like....

Joined Jun 2011
612 Posts | 0+
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This is the opposite of the "I hate" game. lol. I am so creative :p

I really like that in Wisconsin I did not have to roll my coins before taking them to the bank.

I also like brownies and unsweetened flavored hot teas like lemon tea or cranberry tea.

I like sparkling water and I like my bunny rabbit.

I like the rain. It can't rain all the time... but I love it when it does. :)

that BVs in the house :O It looks cool how his name is all in red when he is on. like supreme leader er guardian of the forum er something. I like that my sis is currently registering to join here. :) She is super sweet. :)

...grilled cheese and pickle sandwiches
...diet wild cherry pepsi
...working
...driving
...taking pictures

I love grilled cheese and pickle sandwiches! I was gonna have perogies for supper but now I think I might want that instead lol.

I like taking pics too and posing for pics and dressing up in costumes :D

Yea you need a new cam so you can get back into that! Hmmm I thought I was weird for liking grilled cheese and pickle sandwiches...Good to see I'm not the only one :D They are super good if you coat each piece of bread with olive oil and let it get a little crispy....yum yum

I love grilled cheese with pickles, but I butter my bread on both sides when I grill it. And I also like crispy bacon on it too when I have that :) Mmmmmm

Ya, I want a better camera. I super miss taking pics :/ I take some once in awhile but it is no fun with a camera that makes all the pics turn out badly :s

I always used butter too, but I tried olive oil once and really loved it. Give it a try sometime! I know what you mean about the camera. With my last Samsung it was a miracle if pictures didn't come out blurry, no matter how steady I held the thing. My new one has a great stabilizer so even if I'm shaky the picture comes in clear! I looooove it

You are so lucky! :) So now u can take really great shots of all ur art work :) and post for us to see :)

I like singing songs in rockband and seeing my character up on stage :)

I really like that my sis joined and is on here right now :) I hope her pc does not be too weird and let's her post stuff :) :D :D :D

I like that I got commissioned to do a painting today
I like that I don't have to work tonight
I like that I am eating out tonight
I like that the painting I started last night is coming together well
I like that Gelfwings is posting a lot

x2 said:
I like that I got commissioned to do a painting today
I like that I don't have to work tonight
I like that I am eating out tonight
I like that the painting I started last night is coming together well
I like that Gelfwings is posting a lot

where r u eating out at? I would like to eat out at boston pizza and have perogy pizza er at a and w and have a teen burger er at culvers and have a bacon cheese burger1 but i have no money for eating out right now. I do get to go to my mother in laws for supper tonight and she is making stroganoff, which is what I was going to make. haha.

which I like that I get to eat without making it, but I kinda dissapointed cuz won't get to talk on phone to kids as long er play d and d with jethro prolly either :/

I like that u like that I am posting a lot. :) :p

what is the commisioned picture of?

ThravRande said:
I like ABN. lol

I bet u r ABN's biggest fan ever. You should get payed for being so supportive and doing so much promotional work lol :)

Oh yea stroganoff is awesome! I'm not eating out anywhere special, probably just mcdonalds lol. But the one right by my house is actually really good and the food is always hot and fresh and they never screw up orders. I don't know what I'll get yet...

The painting will be of a dog as usual. But that's great for me cuz dogs are easier to paint than people! haha

x2 said:
Oh yea stroganoff is awesome! I'm not eating out anywhere special, probably just mcdonalds lol. But the one right by my house is actually really good and the food is always hot and fresh and they never screw up orders. I don't know what I'll get yet...

The painting will be of a dog as usual. But that's great for me cuz dogs are easier to paint than people! haha
i guess everyone wants to remember their dogs.

Jima (daughter) super loves mcdonalds fries. she talks about em a lot and even wears a mcdonalds t shirt to bed lol