What mangas are you currently reading?

Joined Jun 2004
11K Posts | 0+
Georgia
^ Topic

I'm reading the Bleach manga. I picked up volumes 1,2, 18, and 19. Yeah, I skipped a bunch, but 18 and 19 are awesome volumes. ^_^ I'll get all of them eventually.

I am also in the middle of reading Strawberry Panic. Volume 2 recently came out and I read that. Now I am waiting for volume 3.

Honestly, I've never owned nor have I read a manga...but I'm seriously considering getting the Kingdom Hearts manga soon. :)

Any good ones that you recommend Mai?

Well, Bleach, definitely.

The R.O.D. manga is also good.

Magic Knights Rayearth, but that would probably be hard to find these days.

There's a Tomb Raider manga that's pretty cool.

TBH I don't read that much manga, so I don't have many recommendations, but I'm sure others do. ^_^

When I was a kid, I would read Usagi Yojimbo. Yet when they used that character in the TMNT series, they totally ruined him.

i'm reading ouran high school host club, fruits baskets and hana kimi, y usually read shojo for manga and series for shonen

I like the Strawberry Panic manga, but since it's shoujo-ai I don't know if it would be up Strubes' alley so I didn't recommend it. ^_^ Also, the first volume of the manga is not as good as the second one.

i just started reading soul eater. i am about 3 volumes in and i like it so far

The only Mangas that I have are a few Digimon ones, 1 Gundam Seed one, and the first 5 Narutos.

Right now I am reading:

Tsubasa because I am a sucker for any CLAMP series. Mokona is so cute!
Strawberry Panic light novel, basically a novelization of the manga
First Love Sisters because I heard it was a well-done shoujo-ai. Haven't started reading it yet.

I am thinking about buying Kashimashi, but I'm not sure about it.

Picked up Tsubasa Volume 4 today, and .hack//Another_Birth Volume 3.

I ended up really liking First Love Sisters and I am looking forward to the next volume. Still undecided on Kashimashi, I still might pick it up...

Mai Valentine said:
I am also in the middle of reading Strawberry Panic. (...) I am waiting for volume 3.

You and Japan, sweetie. :'(

In other news, Zidart has me hopelessly addicted to Ouran High School Host Club. I am currently on Volume 10.

Joyling said:
You and Japan, sweetie. :'(

In other news, Zidart has me hopelessly addicted to Ouran High School Host Club. I am currently on Volume 10.

HOLY WACAMOLE XD you already catched up to me, but seriously isn't host club very awesome? :D

Ive got exactly one manga, the kingdom hearts Chain of Memries one, and ive read it about 103 times.