Neo Geo CD Puzzle Bobble - Neo Geo CD - Your Thoughts?

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
I have limited time playing Puzzle Bobble for the Neo Geo CD.

but I am curious... have you played the game? If so, what do you like and dislike about the game?

Post it up!

†B†V† :hat

I love this game!! But in the interest of spurring discussion, I will point out a couple flaws.

There is only one song. I was really expecting more this being a CD game.

I also felt there wasn't enough variety in the game. There are only a handful of backdrops, and only one of them is animated.

Lastly, there are only 30 levels! Maybe I was a bit spoiled by the NGPC version, which has 99.

just got this game and im loving it. got a question though!

why does the title screen say Bust-A-Move?? my console is Japanese, but i thought Bust-A-Move was the USA name? also if it was the USA name, why would it say Puzzle Bobble on the instruction booklet? was Bust-A-Move the Japanese name for this game?

The only way it should show Bust-A-Move is if your console is modded... mine shows up as Puzzle Bobble on my Japanese console and Bust-A-Move on the NGCD emulator.

And yeah, the game rocks :) Super addicting!!

well then that is a strange thing i had happen to me because i swear the first time i turned on the game, the title screen was Bust-A-Move. is there any sort of explanation on how this could have happened? can you do anything else to turn a game into the english language version? my console is defintely not modded as far as i know. very odd.

Really strange it said Bust A Move for you.

I have a Japanese console and a Japanese game disc, and its always Puzzle Bobble.

Anyway...Puzzle Bobble is hands down my #1 NGCD game. I just submitted a nice review for the site itself. Hope people enjoy it