Favorite N64 adventure game

yeah, the whole thing was pretty fun........i occasionally would spend like a half hour trying to destroy the star destroyer at the end :p

zelda's fine but after you beat if 4 or 5 times it gets sickening :-X lol

GamingMaiden said:
I had fond memories of Turok...does it count?

If not, SSB.

First Turok? That was a solid game, just breaks my heart the sequels went down hill faster than gnomes racing on leaves.

My Favorite: Zelda Majora's Mask. I loved it more than OoT, since it was downright impressive. It pushed the N64's horsepower to it's limit with flying colors! The ending at first seemed weak, but to realize that I worked my butt off to get that, made it feel rewarding. Especially if you literally do EVERYTHING IN THE GAME!

LightSwitchRaver said:
Was Quest 64 an adventure/RPG or something, in any rate, it was still a fairly entertainin games.
I love that game!!!

MegaDrive20XX said:
First Turok? That was a solid game, just breaks my heart the sequels went down hill faster than gnomes racing on leaves.

My Favorite: Zelda Majora's Mask. I loved it more than OoT, since it was downright impressive. It pushed the N64's horsepower to it's limit with flying colors! The ending at first seemed weak, but to realize that I worked my butt off to get that, made it feel rewarding. Especially if you literally do EVERYTHING IN THE GAME!

agreed :D i love majora's mask