why not any new n64 games

August 20th, 2002 here in the USA..I remember that day well...saddest day on the planet for N64 fans....Tony Hawk 3 on N64 was offically the last game released for it :(

Look at it this way:

If we were still getting games, it would be Madagascar and other liscened crap being ported onto it. Just get an emulator if you want to play all the games.

creepindeth said:
It's ten years old dude. I hope you were being somewhat sarcastic.
Neo Geo AES had games made for it for 10 years :)

but... a major system like that... the life is dead now. The only way would be for independent companies to do it. It's not a bad idea... really it's not.

now... how you say it's a new system... err... yeah... it's 10 years old :lol

FYI.. I still have a couple Tony Hawk's 3 in stock :) Not too bad! BUT I thoght it came it before aug 20th 2002 for the N64.... that is 6 months AFTER the cube version.

bv :hat

Bluevoodu said:
Neo Geo AES had games made for it for 10 years :)

but... a major system like that... the life is dead now. The only way would be for independent companies to do it. It's not a bad idea... really it's not.

now... how you say it's a new system... err... yeah... it's 10 years old :lol

FYI.. I still have a couple Tony Hawk's 3 in stock :) Not too bad! BUT I thoght it came it before aug 20th 2002 for the N64.... that is 6 months AFTER the cube version.

bv :hat

True. I didn't mean they couldn't support it. Just that it's not a new system. :)

There is really a good answer to this question. The system is not being sold anymore. So, it would be worthless to develop a game for it. :D

You know, you are right. Why don't they make games anymore? It's only 10 years old, and it's not like the games would suck or anything, heavens no. I would write a letter to Nintendo but seeing as they wouldn't even reply, it's useless. Just wait until the Nintendo 128 comes out, I hear they'll have Mario Party 346336!

~Jack

Jack said:
You know, you are right. Why don't they make games anymore? It's only 10 years old, and it's not like the games would suck or anything, heavens no. I would write a letter to Nintendo but seeing as they wouldn't even reply, it's useless. Just wait until the Nintendo 128 comes out, I hear they'll have Mario Party 346336!

~Jack

just like well be playing halo 49889485934 on the xbox 499