Pokemon Snap

Joined Jun 2004
11K Posts | 0+
Georgia
I think Pokemon Snap is one of the most underrated games ever. It's so much fun! But a lot of people probably never played it because it's a Pokemon game where you take pictures.

It was hard to get some of them though. Very challenging! That's part of why it was so fun.

I used to be obsessed with this game when I was obsessed with Pokemon, but looking back, I didn't think it was too good of a game.

Hinesmdc said:
cherry always bringin down the mood
Yeah, I'm such a spoil sport. :D

EDIT: I had my fun with Pokemon Snap and its not like I hate it. Its not a horrible game but it definitely isn't great.

Oh snap, that game was great. I liked how you could throw special balls at pokemon to make them come out.

My favorite part was getting the highest score possible. Three Jigglypuffs singing, Mew, two Pikachus doing thundershock. Man it took a lot of time and effort to get those. It was worth it though.

Mai Valentine said:
My favorite part was getting the highest score possible. Three Jigglypuffs singing, Mew, two Pikachus doing thundershock. Man it took a lot of time and effort to get those. It was worth it though.

yea my best picture is mew, i actually think me mom took it :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Ill be shore to buy it GamingMaiden :lol.

One of my first ever N64 games i was obsessed with this game when i got it hell i was obsessed with Pokemon i have to say that i actualy wouldn't mind playing it again 8).