Question...

definatly get one

Conkers Bad Fur Day
Mario Tennis
Mario kart 64
Super Smash Bros

FrakAttack said:
Cart prices are going up so grab 'em while you can.

I agree. In the second half of 2007 all the local Video Game stores, in my area, sold out and are no longer buying and selling used N64 games, the game carts all of a sudden have become hard to get. I'm talking about stores like EB and Gamestop, etc. This will cause people to look to ebay for the carts. At this point I still see a lot of reasonable prices. But I feel that the best titles will become like a lot of the hard to get SNES titles, expensive. When that happens, one can only hope to run upon a bargain at a yard sell or flea market.

retro junkie said:
I agree. In the second half of 2007 all the local Video Game stores, in my area, sold out and are no longer buying and selling used N64 games, the game carts all of a sudden have become hard to get. I'm talking about stores like EB and Gamestop, etc. This will cause people to look to ebay for the carts. At this point I still see a lot of reasonable prices. But I feel that the best titles will become like a lot of the hard to get SNES titles, expensive. When that happens, one can only hope to run upon a bargain at a yard sell or flea market.

Their not buying or selling PSX ones either.

My Gamestop sells N64 games. On the other hand, they won't sell PS1 games, which are playable in the PS2, as opposed to N64 carts. >_>

fhqwhgads said:
My Gamestop sells N64 games. On the other hand, they won't sell PS1 games, which are playable in the PS2, as opposed to N64 carts. >_>

EPIC FAILURE!! The Game Stop near me shuns anything that isn't current gen or used last gen items. I have to search high and low for N64 games, or any game for that matter that hasn't been produced within five years.

Dart said:
EPIC FAILURE!! The Game Stop near me shuns anything that isn't current gen or used last gen items. I have to search high and low for N64 games, or any game for that matter that hasn't been produced within five years.
Wow, I must have a really good Gamestop. N64 games and people that don't constantly ask you to buy/sign up for/preorder stuff.

I don't usually shop at gamestop. I go to this store that is infact right down the street from gamestop that has games for EVERY system. Well most well over 20 different ones. They also sell the systems themselves but they never seem to have any of the dreamcast games that were good :mad: .

Wow, wished I had a store like that near by. Sounds like a gamer's heaven to me. :)

If I ever got into a store like that, my wife would have to pry my fingers off of the shelves and drag me out of the place to get me to leave. :lol

Yeah it's really cool haha, but the people who work there are mean, well most of them.

Of our 2 local GameStops one sells old stuff and one doesn't, the latter being the smaller of the 2. I guess some of them don't have as much room for the old stuff.

yes get it.
legend of zelda either ocorania or majoras mask
super mario 64
mario kart 64
banjo kazooi or tooie