N64 on Ebay

Joined Feb 2005
6K Posts | 0+
In front of my computer
I used to play N64 at my cousins all the time. Now Im thinking about picking up a cheap one on ebay. For like 30 - 40 dollars I could get a N64 and a couple games and a controller. What do you guys think?

yeah thanks for the advice.

I found one that has a N64, all the chords, a controller, mem card, and Zelda.

I think it is a pretty good deal.

Ares said:
yeah thanks for the advice.

I found one that has a N64, all the chords, a controller, mem card, and Zelda.

I think it is a pretty good deal.

Not too bad.
I sell them for about $35 in near mint condition with the expansion ram.

I don't have it listed yet, but I have a near mint N64 with all cables, 1 controller, and expansion ram pack for around $35. The items have a 30 day warranty that I give through the shop.

Doesn't include Zelda though :)

BV :hat

well I decided I didnt want it. I am going to see if I can borrow my friend's N64. I just think I will end up buying it and some games and then end up just letting it sit in my room. Thanks for the replies though.

Get yourself to a flea market man....I got many of them in the past dirt cheap...I'm talking $7-15 tops and that ain't no lie...

If the controller is bad that comes with it...all you gotta do is find yourself a better controller and your set...saving you over $20

MegaDrive20XX said:
Get yourself to a flea market man....I got many of them in the past dirt cheap...I'm talking $7-15 tops and that ain't no lie...

If the controller is bad that comes with it...all you gotta do is find yourself a better controller and your set...saving you over $20
thats fine if you are looking "just for something to play" but it you want stuff that has been cared for... doesn't stink, isn't dirty, and comes virtually without a flaw... then you tend to have to pay more.

You can some ok stuff at the flea markets.... but many are missing the expansion covers, they are not warrantied, they have been in a smokey environment, and are tossed around a lot.

†B†V† :hat

thats the truth. I was at a flea market in Florida and I found this game booth. Everything looked ok but when I got it home nothing worked that well. Luckily I ownly bought about 10 dollars worth of stuff. :-\

Bluevoodu said:
thats fine if you are looking "just for something to play" but it you want stuff that has been cared for... doesn't stink, isn't dirty, and comes virtually without a flaw... then you tend to have to pay more.

You can some ok stuff at the flea markets.... but many are missing the expansion covers, they are not warrantied, they have been in a smokey environment, and are tossed around a lot.

That's true, but remember, 1 out of 10 is a good possibility when searching for one...sometimes I will find a good clean system that's complete

Hey guys, even though I said I wasnt interested in it, I ended up bidding on another N64 on ebay. It ends in 10 hours and I have my bid at 30. The actual bid right now is 12.

This is what is in it:
Up for bids I have a Nintendo 64 System, 3 Controllers, 1 Adapter, 1RF Unit, 1 Memory Expansion Pack, 1 Transfer Pack, 1 Rumble Pack, 1 Controller Pack, 1 Jumper Pack, All Original Booklets/Instructions plus Original Box, 5 Nintendo Games.

Games included in this lot are... Super Mario 64... Mickey's Speedway... Madden 99... Zelda Ocarina Time... WWF War Zone...

CONDITION: This system has been used in my home for the last year and all items are in Super Clean working condition and from a smoke free home...

How does it sound to you guys? I think its pretty good, I hope I win.

sounds good. but check the sellers rating and some of the reviews. Make sure he is legit. Other than that sounds like a good deal.

oh this is definitley a good seller. Im not sure if Im going to win though. There is still 4 hours left on it. I have a bad feeling that it is going to go way up. This is probably the best one on the whole site right now.

Shoot, I just was outbidded. There is still an hour left. I need to think things out. I dont know how bad I want this. I just dont want to buy it and end up losing interest in it. I dont know what to do. :-\

Ares said:
Shoot, I just was outbidded. There is still an hour left. I need to think things out. I dont know how bad I want this. I just dont want to buy it and end up losing interest in it. I dont know what to do.  :-\
whats it at?

is the Ocarina of time complete? How many controllers? expansion pack?

Hey Guys

I decided to bid more. I won the auction. This is what is in it, Nintendo 64 System, 3 Controllers, 1 Adapter, 1RF Unit, 1 Memory Expansion Pack, 1 Transfer Pack, 1 Rumble Pack, 1 Controller Pack, 1 Jumper Pack, All Original Booklets/Instructions plus Original Box, 5 Nintendo Games.

Games included in this lot are... Super Mario 64... Mickey's Speedway... Madden 99... Zelda Ocarina Time... WWF War Zone...

I cant wait to get it. Im going to ask my cousin to let me borrow all his games. :)

well it arrived today! I cant wait to play it. I got 5 games coming so they should keep me busy. Im going to call my cousin so I can stop over and pick up some of his games.

Ares said:
Hey Guys

I decided to bid more. I won the auction. This is what is in it, Nintendo 64 System, 3 Controllers, 1 Adapter, 1RF Unit, 1 Memory Expansion Pack, 1 Transfer Pack, 1 Rumble Pack, 1 Controller Pack, 1 Jumper Pack, All Original Booklets/Instructions plus Original Box, 5 Nintendo Games.

I cant wait to get it. Im going to ask my cousin to let me borrow all his games. :)

How much $$$ did you pay for that setup?

58 dollars plus shipping, it came to 68 I think. It was a good deal. IMO

you must have got a good deal... I rarely find good deals on Ebay.

Every once in awhile I'll pick up a large package from there.... but really... you did get a good deal, and I never see deals like that. Most of the games are all crapped up... marked up...etc.. and it makes me unhappy....