Super mario 64 help me!

The green cap is in the hidden area of the Hazy Maze Cave. Not sure if thats the correct level name, but it is the level in the basement where you jump into a pool of murky water.

Anyways, just look around here

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/game/198848.html

You should find what you need.

Bluevoodu said:
Hows come I don't remember the green hat?

what did it do again?

BV :hat

I don't remember what that one did either... It's been a real long time since I've played it though so that's probably why.

Ooooo I am very fond of the metal cap :D

Made kicking butt under water verrrrry easy.

Hazy Crazy Maze!

Mission: METAL MARIO CAN MOVE!!

*puts on the cap*

*cue Metal Mario theme* HERE WE GOOOOOO!! :D

There's a hidden room, down where you find Nessie the Lochness Monsta! Ride on her back until you see the double doors in the way back...once you go through, there will be a liquid pool inside...jump in....and BAM! METAL MARIO MODE! One star *collect 8 red coins* and Hit the green switch! Yahoooo!!!

I just started a new game of Super Mario 64. I got 4 stars so far! haha

Man, I miss that game so much. I need to get one off of ebay and get a game going.

one of the best games i ever played ;D

thanks. it took forever though. the hardest one was the last level, (the rainbow one i think) where you had to get 100 coins. sheet man that was hard. i got very frustrated.

Wow, it's just too much puzzle game for me. I like the games where you have to fight a boss a billion times and figure out it's weaknesses and stuff. If mario and a sword and a cure spell.....it *could* be easier for me...maybe

I can beat Mario 64 in about 30 minutes using the door exploits/15 star method. It's so neatoreato. Mario 64 rocks.

have any of you ever gottan that cannon and broken through the glass pic of peach into a glitchy room ? its realy kool > > > ooo and yoshi on top of the castle > > so kool wow this game is so kool i forgot about it