My N64 Controller blues

I was thinking something. And that something is a conspiracy by Nintendo about fixing their controller problem long after the N64 was put out to pasture.

That conspiracy is the DS and Game Cube. I think that Nintendo is flooding these two beloved systems with the N64's cream of the crop because they are feeling bad about making such crappy controllers.

Pawn shops, pawn shops, pawn shops. They usually have boxes full of old controllers, cables, power supplies, etc., and will let them go for next to nothing. Also, the different colored N64 controllers came out later than the gray ones, so they tend to have less wear and tear.

Don't worry, they fixed that. The GCN is the sturdiest last gen console. And I doubt you'd be able to survive being hit by a weedwhacker much better.

iv had my N64 for nearing ten years, and i have only 1 controller, and it works flawlessly. yours would to, if you took care of your stuff

take care of your stuff people!

Hinesmdc said:
iv had my N64 for nearing ten years, and i have only 1 controller, and it works flawlessly. yours would to, if you took care of your stuff

I got my N64 when I was 5, sucked at video games, and got angry if I couldn't beat something by the third time. You can't not expect me to have a few broken controllers. :lol

Hinesmdc said:

That's cause it was yours..people who actually keep their systems take better care of it, rather than selling it to others.

The other day while I was cleaning my room, I found out that I still have four N64 controllers! Not only are they all Nintendo brand, but they are all different colors, too. I think I have a gray one, a green one, a blue one, and a purple one. I took a picture but I'm not sure if it's going to come out. If it does I'll post it.

Mai Valentine said:
The other day while I was cleaning my room, I found out that I still have four N64 controllers! Not only are they all Nintendo brand, but they are all different colors, too. I think I have a gray one, a green one, a blue one, and a purple one. I took a picture but I'm not sure if it's going to come out. If it does I'll post it.

Nice! I am down to all but one perfect working 64 controller, lol. I have like 5 of them but most have some sort of defect from either abuse or normal wear and tear.

I do remember alot of people breaking their controllers from Mario party...and getting huge blisters on their hands.