What animes are you currently watching?

itazura na kiss, Special A are new series i've started......and well sooner or later i gotta start CG

A good friend of mine recently introduced me to D Gray Man. Porbbaly one of the best animes I've ever seen.

Nova said:
A good friend of mine recently introduced me to D Gray Man. Porbbaly one of the best animes I've ever seen.

I like the art style of that one. What is it about?

I've spent all day watching episodes of Strawberry Panic online. Then I went out and bought the light novel, which is a very close adaptation of the manga, both volumes of which I already have. I wish they'd put out more of the manga in Japanese, even though the anime does more character development and is about more than just the Etoile competition.

I'm also waiting for August when Bleach Season 2 comes out on DVD. I am not watching that one ahead online. But even if I was I would buy it anyway.

now i'm watching..........CODE GEASS and it completely sucks :-\.
THAT I DIDN'T WATCH IT BEFORE XD

Zidart said:
now i'm watching..........CODE GEASS and it completely sucks :-\.
THAT I DIDN'T WATCH IT BEFORE XD

Zi you are so lucky that I finally got what you said earlier. I was in the middle of a battle of Brawl and almost lost because I was concentrated on that statement. Told you it was amazing.

Fr0dus Maximus said:
Zi you are so lucky that I finally got what you said earlier. I was in the middle of a battle of Brawl and almost lost because I was concentrated on that statement. Told you it was amazing.

XD ok i guess, but seriously is like a weird mix of gundam/eureka seven/death note, and i definetly love it

I finished watching Trinity Blood, so now I'm watching fate/stay night, Bleach, and Strawberry Panic.

Yaaaaaaaaay Strawberry Panic Volume 2 is out now!

Just finished watching Strawberry Panic vol. 2, hmm ... not enough Amane. :-*

i'm watching Air, wich is making me burst to tears in almost every episode, and Special A wich makes me laugh till i cry in every episode XD

I just watched the whole Kashimashi anime. I was not disappionted. It followed the manga story til about the halfway point, then it diverged into its own thing. Overall it was very satisfying.

Although it DID NOT MAKE ME CRY like the manga did,
probably because I got my way at least once.

http://fast.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2480

That's the info for Air on ANN.com.

I saw that too. The artwork is just lovely and it's just so sad. I liked it.
When they did that
goodbye thing .. on the beach .. with her mom
... oh my goodness, weepfest!! But then, as a former foster parent, I think that just really resonated with me, even more than the whole romance part of the anime. Gaoh!

Currently watching Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles ... and the Live Action Nodame Cantabile.

edited: to add gushiness :D