MW3 theater problem

Status
Closed
Joined Aug 2005
3K Posts | 0+
Victoria, Australia
I go to render a clip of mine and it loads and downloads fine but when it gets to the clip it only shows like a milliseconds and then the T.V goes black anybody have any idea what to do about it? the PS3 doesn't freeze as i can still bring up the "quit game, turn off system, turn off the controller" option.

*update: ok that was with one video, i made another one rendered it but this time it stays at 0% when it is at the uploading stage.

hm... I'm not sure.
I have to be honest... I turned off MW3 theater. It kept crashing and slowing my PS3 version of the game.

I knew too many others with this issue... most people that I know play with theare off. One game... it totally crashed and stalled the mw3 game on my PS3... I couldn't back out of mw3 or anything. I had to unplug and replug the PS3. Basically... my system slowed down so much and stuttered here and there... then froze. I was angry....

BV :hat

oh well, thanks anyway BV, hopefully it works at a later date. :p

GoRiLlAz_RoCk said:
oh well, thanks anyway BV, hopefully it works at a later date. :p
yeah... I wish I had a better answer, but I do not know anyone that has theatre turned on anymore... literally. That's between my PS3 and 360 friends.

†B†V† :hat

it seems to work now, lastest patch must have had something to do with it.

Can someone lock this please.

locked.

IF they did fix it... I must say... About time :lol My PS3 crashed twice because of it.

BV :hat

Status
Closed