Joined Apr 2013
1 Posts | 0+
I am currently selling my N64 and games on Ebay. Here is what I am selling:

Nintendo 64 Console (Used and still works perfect, In box with original Styrofoam, Original controller that came with it)
Donkey Kong 64 (Used works perfect, Original box and Instructions, Expansion pack included but already installed in N64)
1080 Snowboarding (Used works perfect, Original box and Instructions)
Mario Party 2 (Used works perfect, Original box and Instructions)
Golden Eye 007 (Used works perfect, Original box and Instructions)
Pokemon Snap (Used works perfect, Original box and Instructions)
Mario Kart 64 (Used works perfect, Original box and Instructions)
Star Wars Shadow of the Empire (Used works perfect, Original box and Instructions)
Super Mario 64 (Used works perfect, Original box and Instructions)
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Used works perfect, Original box and Instructions)
WCW vs NWO Revenge (Used sometimes works and sometimes does not the only game out of all that I can not assure you will work every time, Original box and Instructions)
2 Rumble Packs (Used work Perfectly, Batteries Included)
2 Memory Cards
4 Green Controllers (Used work perfectly, I just purchased these new a few months ago, and only used them a few times)
Star Wars Shadow of the Empire (Used works, Extra copy, no box or instructions)

You can check out the listing at http://www.ebay.ca/itm/111053110693?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_10763wt_1026

I started the auction at $0.99 and there is no reserve. Thank you for reading my post and be sure to check out the auction, it is well worth it, I paid good money for everything, and am selling it to fund my other hobbies. Thanks again

Looks like it ended at a little over $200, were you happy with that? I hope it went to a good home, that was a really nice system.