Xbox Live

Status
Closed
Lol, ya, our sniper camps the whole time, we always make fun of him when we play LAN, cuz he pisses everyone off. He'll rack up double the kills everyone else has just because that's all he does. No one else camps though, we'd rather have fun, we also like to screw around, a lot, like, a lot. If we ever get 2 warthogs we just tend to ram them into each instead of using them for good. We also like to throw grenades in our own base and pistol whip whoever's sniping on our team in the back of the head and say "my finger slipped". That's usually only if we're losing badly or about to win though. :D

Yeah, Dustin takes Halo WAY too seriously. I mean, its only a game, and he acts like being good at halo means you are the king of the world.

That tends to be the general view of most people on XBC, that's why we generally like to just LAN it up with our friends.

Well, if you don't know what it is, I'll tell you so I don't have to hate you. Basically launching anything in Halo involves using large amounts of explosives to send said vehicle/person/whatever flying really high. Can be done in SP, Co-op, and MP. SP and co-op you can build up piles of grenades then blow them up while the warthog/tank/whatever is on top of the pile. MP you can't pile grenades, so you and some friends have to use a plasma frag rocket combo to send the vehicle flying.

Haha, no, we've never actually done that before. We have, however, spent an excessive amount of time writing swear words or simply "U suck" in our base on multiplayer. That way, anytime someone from the opposite team comes in our base, they will realize that they suck.

Lol, it's from the Simpsons when Bart goes into Shelbyville, and they make him spray paint "Springfield sucks" on that mountainside.

Here are some stats about Xbox Live, from the official website.

Players in 24 countries have spent more than 160 million hours (or 20,000 years) playing on Xbox Live! :eek:

Members are playing an average of 265,549 hours every day—that alone adds up to over 30 years! :eek:

More than 100 game titles from a host of top publishers including Electronic Arts Inc., Microsoft Game Studios, THQ, and Ubi Soft Entertainment are playable on Xbox Live, and the number is expected to rise to 150 by the end of this calendar year.

Players have logged more than 220 million online sessions, an average of 10.5 million sessions per month. :eek:

More than 200 pieces of downloadable content are currently available to expand and enhance already great games, including new levels, new characters, new multiplayer modes, and updated sports rosters.

The top 15 cities worldwide boasting the most Xbox Live members are Tokyo, London, Houston, Chicago, Toronto, San Diego, New York, Brooklyn, Los Angeles, Miami, Seattle, Calgary, San Antonio, Las Vegas, and Seoul.

Top 25 Xbox Live Games Worldwide
(in order)

Not alot of games my butt! RS3 is #1 Worldwide and in the US, MM. Look up the facts before making up excuses.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® 3
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® Pandora Tomorrow™
Counter-Strike™ for Xbox
Project Gotham Racing® 2
Full Spectrum Warrior™
MechAssault®
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon™: Island Thunder™
DRIV3R™
Crimson Skies™: High Road to Revenge™
RalliSport Challenge 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War™
Phantasy Star Online™ Episode I & II
Links® 2004
Top Spin™
Star Wars® Jedi Knight®: Jedi Academy™
Unreal Championship
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon
ESPN NFL Football
ToCA: Race Driver 2
Midtown Madness® 3
MotoGP
Shadow Ops™: Red Mercury
ESPN NBA Basketball
The Chronicles of Riddick™: Escape from Butcher Bay
Soldier of Fortune II - Double Helix™

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that. But the other fanboys will just say something if they see that and never stop saying it until their company falls

Microsoft is releasing a webcam for XBOX Live later this year. Maybe we could all have a chat. Up to 5 people can participate in a live chat at time.

Status
Closed