Which came out last

Joined Aug 2006
47 Posts | 0+
Texas
I just need some clarification about the life of the SNK home console systems. Which one of these 3 came out last (IE the biggest processor 16, 64 bit) the Neo Geo CD, Neo Geo MVS, or the Neo Geo AES.

PS was anyone besides me pi$$ed about SNK's decision about choosing not to release King Of Fighters 94 re bout in the US.

In order of release

1st: MVS
2nd: AES
3rd: NGCD

Rollermacka said:
PS was anyone besides me pi$$ed about SNK's decision about choosing not to release King Of Fighters 94 re bout in the US.

I wish they would have released a whole lot more :( BUT... I think SNKP is doing ok, but not as well as they should. It always seems their games disappear as quick as they are available for sale... then they do not release more.

... weird... I thought I responded to this topic back in August... :?

†B†V† :hat

Well, maybe their initial titles were not very high caliber. Metal Slug 4 and 5 did not impress me much. The art did not mesh well with the original art. If you look at some of the bosses you would see what I mean. Especially NO. 4. I would like to play #6 but I don't have an atomiswave or an arcade near me with one.

Bluevoodu said:
... weird... I thought I responded to this topic back in August...  :? 

†B†V† :hat

Yes I posted a similar post to this one back the but your answer made as much sense as someone paying to see the movie bloodrayne  :lol

Rollermacka said:
Yes I posted a similar post to this one back the but your answer made as much sense as someone paying to see the movie bloodrayne  :lol
:lol riiight... ok then :)

Well.. I just won't respond again :)

BV :hat