Whats Your Mood?

I was up for about 26 hours then went to sleep only to wake up six hours later...Now here I am. I don't know what my mood is but it ain't tired.

mariorulezman said:
I was up for about 26 hours then went to sleep only to wake up six hours later...Now here I am. I don't know what my mood is but it ain't tired.

You drink too much coffee. :)

My mood is bored and frustrated. Again. Lol.

Lol yes it can be. But if you drink too much it can fuck with you and not in a good way.

My mood is tired emotionally.

Nope, dont live near Nimbin im afraid. I don't live close to a major city either, but its only a few hours away. I'm a country girl lol. :)

Mood: Hot.

"Country girl" in 'murrica and Down Under are probably two different things, so no clue what that means. For all I know you ride of the backs of giant scorpions cause darn if Australia isn't trying to kill everyone.

tired. but not.

Lol I wish we rode giant scorpions lol we just drive cars, ride bikes and fly on aeroplanes and ride trains. Lol. Like everyone else. We don't ride kangaroos, we don't keep them as pets and we don't keep them in our basement. We don't have basements we have sheds and garages, we don't keep them in there either. And we are not trying to kill anyone, if anything Americas trying to kill everyone lol either that or trying to take over the world like china is lol. :)

Awake but bored and tired.

I'm not talking about the people trying to kill everyone. I'm talking about all those lovely critters that can kill you in like 10 minutes or something crazy like that.

my mood is groggy

Lol okay, okay. Yes we have some deadly creatures and animals but there's not that many here, if you go out more remote areas you have more chance of running into something but its remote that you'll even see one, let alone get bitten by one. If you stay in the main city's and towns your safe and even if you don't your still safe. So I wouldn't worry. :)

Mood: happy and hungry. :)