Who Hates Super Monkey Ball Adventure for Gamecube?

i never said that quote. if u read it carefully it says i like him. so y r u being so mean.

No, I'm not racist.

so stop causing trouble and we will treat you nice

and it says you edited it one minute ago, we're not stupid.

wtf i have no clue what ur talkin bout lol this is about monkey ball not splinter cell anyway.

Unfortunately for your little lies, the quotes are not changed, so your original post holds true in mine. As for the Splinter Cell thing, come on, I know you're from GameFAQs, but really. At least try.

My suggestion would be to read the forum rules Rename and correspond with them. Because you won't have to leave the site, you'll be banned from it.

Back to the topic though. I haven't played any of the Monkey Ball games. It looks like it'd be fun for a Wii game...but I don't know.

the wii version (and other versions besides Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2) are not that great. They are ok.

Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 rock though! Monkey Bowling :lol there have been some good times behind that!

Bv :hat

Hmm...how come the Wii one wasn't so good? It seemed like it would be easy to control by just tilting the Wii-mote. :-\

I can't say ANY Super Monkey Ball game was good after Super Money Ball 1 and 2 for the Gamecube.

This is personal opinion though.

BV :hat

The original Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2? Omg I loved them! The other games? UTTER DOODOO!! :mad:

Which reminds me, if I find "Super Monkey Ball Deluxe" on the original Xbox, I'm totally snagging that...that was a sweet remix of 1 and 2 :D

Who Hates Super Monkey Ball Adventure for Gamecube

inb4 all of this Do you have a Broadband adapter for the gamecube if so GET IT.

Re: Who Hates Super Monkey Ball Adventure for Gamecube

sumSpeemn said:
inb4 all of this Do you have a Broadband adapter for the gamecube if so GET IT.
:lol ... why would you get it now?

†B†V† :hat