Xbox Live

Status
Closed
Ok boys, I am proud to announce that, as of a few minutes ago, I have a GamerTag!!!! :woot

I'm SO excited it's like OMG!!!! ::D

So anyway, I'm not sure if I'm bold enough to actually go on Live yet, but in case you want to add me, my gamer tag is:

Phoenix Chase

The games I have for Live are:

Crimson Skies
Capcom vs. SNK EO 2
Outrun 2 (demo right now, but soon to be the full game)
Amped 2
Burnout 3

And you know I will on there like crazy for Halo 2.

*cries* :'( I soooo wish I could play you guys in some Crimson skies or PGR2.....How much would it cost me to start playing live???? Cause man, that would be to cool to be actually playing games with my friends here from the forum :)

I just bought the 3 month starter kit for $39.99. It's kind of a rip off, but I already have Crimson Skies, so I didn't want to buy the 1 year starter kit and get another copy of it. The headset is really cool.

yeah, hey, maybe we can chat sometime

also, accept my friends request if you got it :)

Edit - I added MasterMario to my Friends list.

Today I played a little Outrun 2 and Burnout 3. I had a pretty good time.

I will probably play some more Burnout 3 tomorrow. Maybe.

Mostly I'm waiting for Halo 2. :)

I finally got my internet fixed! And I fixed it so I can be on my computer's internet and Xbox Live at the same time.

I'll add you guys when I get the chance, ok?

SpartanEvolved said:
Since Halo 2 is coming out soon, we should start talknig about the Game Addiction clan we might have.

Yeah, we should. Who else is up for this clan? What would our colors and stuff be? Clan name? Man, I am so excited!

Thatd be cool.....i may join (im kinda in a clan, kinda not, so ill see), but id like to join a GA clan

Mai, havent seen you on xbox live lately, waiting for halo 2?

hey... if you guys make a game addiction clan..

I could try to help you with a small side web site... to post meetings.. forms for new recruits...etc.

Would you extend this to PC as well, or only Xbox?

but heck yea.... I think a Game Addiction clan would be cool :lol
all I ask is that you all keep it clean.... and WIN :D I would do what I could to help you all.

†B†V† :hat

Mai Valentine said:
I just bought the 3 month starter kit for $39.99. It's kind of a rip off, but I already have Crimson Skies, so I didn't want to buy the 1 year starter kit and get another copy of it. The headset is really cool.

well... I have the 1 year started for $62
https://ssl3.chi.us.securedata.net/egameaddiction.com/merchantmanager/product_info.php?products_id=23
yes, it comes with crimson.. but hey.... $22 extra for an entire 1 year subscription is not too bad.

mastermario said:
Mai, havent seen you on xbox live lately, waiting for halo 2?

Yeah. I like how Bungie is going to have it ranked, so I can start out with the other newbs and then work my way up.

sure, there system for online is going to be great, so much better than other games

are you all going to actually follow through with the clan thing?

why would we want that? this forum and website would be a lot better than anything they could offer us

Except we could appeal to a larger audience there and it would be easier to locate our clan's page. Speaking of that, will we allow people who aren't at this site into the clan? And we would need to decide on a clan leader.

Status
Closed