The Official Counting Thread

1609 we should do a movie quote next to each number er a song quote, to make it more interesting. What do u think? "How sexy am I now??? Huh, flirty boy, how sexy am I now??????" Mallory from natural Born Killers. That is the quote from a movie that sticks out in my head the most of any quotes ever for some reason. lol
and of songs "Don't be cruel to a heart that's true" from Elvis' Don't be cruel sticks out. lol. That is what I say to my husband whenever I am teasing him. I will say that lol.

1610 :)

This a quote from Romeo and Juliet.

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."
8)

"When I was very young, I was foolish enough to believe our Creed would bring an end to all these conflicts. If only I had possessed the humility to say to myself, I have seen enough for one life. I have done my part. Then again, there is no greater glory than fighting to find the truth."
―Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad (assassin's creed)

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

1614 "Who sent you? Yo' mama. And she told me to tell you she's really disappointed in you." James Bond, Die Another Day.

1617 "When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

mariorulezman said:
1617 "When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your darn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

^nice :)

1618 "sometimes me think? What is friend? And then me say, friend is someone to share the last cookie with" -Cookie Monster.