Legend Of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time

Well, let me think.

You get one in the Lake of Hyrule, you get a second at the Lone Lone Ranch, the third is in Kakariko.. I think is the name of the town? It's the town with the chickens which run around. The last one comes from collecting poes.

Skulltullas rock.

*starts cussing like a sailor about the stupid poes*

I never needed that last bottle anyways *squints angrilly*

What di you get from the Gerudo Horsebacked Archey thingy? The closest I have ever gotten was 960 and than it was good enough for me...or I ran out of ruppees one or the other I can't remeber which

You get a heart piece from that archery challenge if I remember correctly. And yea, I never got that last bottle either, getting those poe's is not very fun or easy.

i started playing this again a little while ago I love this game

i cant play as much as i want cause whenever i get my N64 hooked up little bros bug me till i let them play Mario Kart

but i just beat the Spirit Temple so know its time to move on to Gannon

:lol

and none of you play majoras mask? come on.. quit neglecting a great game as well :lol :D

Bv :hat

Well, I tried it for five minutes or so when my brother rented it back in the day, but I never actually sat down and PLAYED it.

Same for myself...this seems to be the case with a LOT of people that I have talked to.

Majoras Mask is such a good game. I honestly didn't like it at first but it really grows on you. Excellent game.

I just got Ocarina of Time/Master Quest for free from my friend yesterday along with what is now my fourth controller. :D

I'll try it out tonight. :)

Hey Strubes. I have been hunting that OOT/Master Quest disk for some time now. Sooo...if you don't like it, I would buy it from you, or maybe make a trade :)

I remember renting OoT for the first time, but I only had it for a couple days and got stuck at Jabu Jabu before I had to bring it back. Then when I actually owned it, I got stuck at that stupid Water Temple forever.

I got OoT when I got my GC too, and when I went through to play it again, I got stuck there again, but not as long.

I never liked Majora's Mask. Maybe cuz one of my friends showed it to me and beat over half the game in one night, so it kinda ruined it for me.

x2 said:
Majoras Mask is such a good game. I honestly didn't like it at first but it really grows on you. Excellent game.
man.. someone actually realized this!

I LOVE the music at the end when the moon is about to crash. It's like... you know there is imminent death coming, but you are at peace with it. cool stuff!

†B†V† :hat

I bought Zelda OOT for my Cube. Is there a difference between this and the N64 version?? Should I buy the N64 version even though I have it for my Cube??

Bluevoodu said:
:lol

and none of you play majoras mask?  come on.. quit neglecting a great game as well :lol :D

Bv :hat

Should have asked me ages ago, I played and finished this game last year and needless to say, I thought it was a great upgrade to the Zelda OoT graphic engine, but some of the dungeons were amazing!

Not really, since the Cube version supports progressive scan on most HDTV's :) very lovely picture I hear!

ThisNameIsCreative said:
Wouldn't it lose it's classic feel if you played it on the GC?

Well, I guess that could happen. But since I have yet to purchase the N64 version, then I don't know. But it seems that they have preserved the feel of the game as far as graphics is concerned.

guitarwizard said:
I have just finished this game,and all I can say is WOW!The Best Zelda game ever...Perhaps the best game for the 64(all time??)
This was twenty hours of gaming bliss.God bless Nintendo!!
I hope you played this on the gamecube - as it has much more fluid, and has better graphics (hate to be shallow, but if you can have your cake and eat it too, why not!?) even without progressive scan, it still looks better on the cube.

yes, quite an easy contendor for best game of all time. certainly the most perfected formula.

*edit - they didnt change the graphics, it just looks better, particularly in framerate. maintains a much higher framerate then the n64 version, also, can see more distant objects, sooner.