Legend Of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time

I didn't notice that Ocarina really looked that much better on the Gamecube... but it's been a long time since I played it on the Gamecube OR the N64... I think I need to try a comparison. I only use S-video with the Gamecube... ALTHOUGH I am looking for a component cable for it right now.

I love Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, AND Wind Waker. I cannot wait for the next Zelda :)

†B†V† :hat

ThisNameIsCreative said:
Does anyone think TP will rival Ocarina?

Twilight Princess is supposed to be way better than OoT. I think they said it has twice as many dungeons already, which is awesome, because Wind Waker and Majora's Mask didn't have enough.

Personally, if TP has a dungeon as awesome as The Forest Temple and a boss as awesome as Phantom Ganon or Dodongo, I'm going to be very happy indeed. I really loved the Forest Temple and Phantom Ganon. Favorite level ever in a Zelda game, easily.

But yeah, Ocarina of Time rocked (and still does). It had a lot of things to do. I actually really enjoyed hunting the Poes.

I'm hoping TP is as deep as people are saying it is,but the storyline won't be as good as Ocarina.The fact that Link turns into a Wolf at night is really dissapointing to me.

PS:I agree with you on the Forest Temple

OoT is by far one of the best games.

I have MM, but it kind of confuses me and I can't get past the first few hours of the game. Maybe some help?

As for TP, I hope it's good...being pushed back so much. The graphics look fantastic and I've heard of good things.

I have no DOUBT Twilight Princess will rock everyone's world. Great stuff!

Majoras Mask (IMO) is an AWESOME game. I like it almost (if not just as) as much as Ocarina of Time.

BV :hat

ThisNameIsCreative said:
I'm hoping TP is as deep as people are saying it is,but the storyline won't be as good as Ocarina.The fact that Link turns into a Wolf at night is really dissapointing to me.

PS:I agree with you on the Forest Temple

Changing into a wolf is actually really fun!

As far as the storyline goes, how do you know it won't be as good as Ocarina's? I'd wait until you play it before you make a statement like that. I mean I love OoT as much as everyone but TP is seriously awesome so far and I'm only about 4 hours into the game.

Ocarina has a higher resolution on Gamecube, but I'd stick with 64 (same with Majora) due to controller issues. It was designed for the 64 controller and plays best there.

Sartori said:
Ocarina has a higher resolution on Gamecube, but I'd stick with 64 (same with Majora) due to controller issues. It was designed for the 64 controller and plays best there.

C-Stick was a bit too sensitive on OoT I thought. Especially when you have to play the ocarina in front of the frogs in the pond and the skull kids.

I had no need to even touch the GCN vesions, as I have about 6OOTs laying around my place.

Hell, I found a 64 with another Zelda in it under my car seat last night.

MegaDrive20XX said:
C-Stick was a bit too sensitive on OoT I thought. Especially when you have to play the ocarina in front of the frogs in the pond and the skull kids.
sissies...

Sartori said:
I had no need to even touch the GCN vesions, as I have about 6OOTs laying around my place.

Hell, I found a 64 with another Zelda in it under my car seat last night.
:lol what do you have an N64 under your car seat for?

:lol j/k

Bv :hat

Honestly, I don't know.

You have to remember I spend about 10k a year on games. Sometimes things get mixed about.