Sega Dreamcast The worst Dreamcast Christmas of 1999.

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
These two poor guys, were once young kids. Who got a special Dreamcast with a sad hidden surprise. :lol

http://kotaku.com/5714427/this-dreamcast-christmas-is-suitably-tragic

I seem to think.. awwwww they got a SNES instead of a Dreamcast. Then I begin to think,... but they did get a SNES. Even though they wanted a Dreamcast, which is sad. But then I think,.... but they did get a SNES. I'm sort of.... torn between the tragedy and the SNES. :?

retro junkie said:
I seem to think.. awwwww they got a SNES instead of a Dreamcast. Then I begin to think,... but they did get a SNES. Even though they wanted a Dreamcast, which is sad. But then I think,.... but they did get a SNES. I'm sort of.... torn between the tragedy and the SNES. :?

I love their response to the SNES. "Ewww, this thing is OLD!" and I'm like "Your mom is..."

Either way you look at it, they were expecting a new system, instead they got a used system that was almost 10 years old

wow that had to suck! i cant believe they put the wrong system in the box. to be honest, at first i thought they bought both and were just playing a joke on them.

Someone probably returned it saying it was messed up and put theyre old broken SNES in there and kept the dreamcast.