Steam Network ID's of Game Addict members

Status
Closed
i am superjuggalo

I got it from my friend for a dollar

it had games on it already and den i bought the orange box

it seems that i go online by the name of Healthy Sinner but to add me you have to add me as superjuggalo im pretty sure

trkorecky said:
trkorecky - trkorecky

Yeah, original :p
The Original?

And keep posting up your ID's...

Hopefully you all have been trying to meet up on Steam. I am going to try to do so here and there again.

†B†V† :hat

So this spammer, named SPARTAN comes on my list. I dunno who he is, but he's okay in my book! :D

Grindspine = Grindspine

(I added myself to the list.. but have no idea what the link is to add me, so, Mega, if you'd be so kind to embed the url... :D)

I'm on now too!

Although my name is CreepnDeth. Note the lack of an "i" between the "p" and the "n". I can't believe someone out there is actually using my online name. :mad:

Grindspine said:
Grindspine = Grindspine

(I added myself to the list.. but have no idea what the link is to add me, so, Mega, if you'd be so kind to embed the url... :D)

Fixed it for you.

GamingMaiden said:
GamingMaiden has just arrived. Yep, same name on there with same name on here. :D
I don't think you've been online since you joined steam...

:lol I tried adding you... Steam states -- Last Online 84 Days Ago.

†B†V† :hat

I feel bad. I'm always signed into Steam, and frequently see you guys meeting up for L4D nights, but I'm almost exclusively busy. I use Steam as a chat client for one of my best friends from back home.

Maybe I'll have more time after I graduate and have my own place and a career? Doubtful :p

Dude im sure there is some way that you can like juggle

One of my friends on steam goes to college and plays l4d all the time.

I do juggle -- three jobs, an engineering degree, a girlfriend, friends, and the daily grinds of life. Video gaming has taken a low ranking on the pole.

Status
Closed