So what happened!?!?!?

Joined Jun 2008
6 Posts | 0+
Shadow is, IMO, the best character in the sonic series. What happened to him? I played Shadow The Hedgehog, SAD2, and a bunch of other games, and the only reason i bought these is to find out what happened to shadow! I don't know what happened, can you guys explains?

The latests appearance of Shadow was on Brawl, I am quite sure he will reappear in Sonic Unleashed, as well as that Sonic Chronicles for sure. Shadow the hedgehog was prety exciting only because of his catch phrases

Starrynite said:
The latests appearance of Shadow was on Brawl, I am quite sure he will reappear in Sonic Unleashed, as well as that Sonic Chronicles for sure. Shadow the hedgehog was prety exciting only because of his catch phrases

Yeah I'm pretty sure he is going to be in Sonic Chronicles.

Samus said:
Shadow is, IMO, the best character in the sonic series. What happened to him? I played Shadow The Hedgehog, SAD2, and a bunch of other games, and the only reason i bought these is to find out what happened to shadow! I don't know what happened, can you guys explains?

go to the last boss of shadow the hedgehog and keep yourself alive for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes Eggman will tell you how did shadow survive.

but if you don't want to endure such annoying battle here it is in the spoiler button'
Eggman sent Omega to save him before he fell down to earth and took him to his base (which you destroy in sonic heroes)

Zidart said:
go to the last boss of shadow the hedgehog and keep yourself alive for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes Eggman will tell you how did shadow survive.

but if you don't want to endure such annoying battle here it is in the spoiler button'
Eggman sent Omega to save him before he fell down to earth and took him to his base (which you destroy in sonic heroes)
ahh, thanx