Neo Geo CD Scans of the Neo Geo CD system manual in english

Status
Closed
Joined Jan 2005
186 Posts | 0+
Maryland USA
I was just thinking that perhaps a scan or PDF file of the CD system manual in English would be a great resource for the site.

Most people have the JP system, and may not read Japanese.

This would allow everyone who owns a JP system to have a manual for it that can be read. Memory management is just one area someone might have trouble with if they cannot read Japanese or have never owned a US model CD system.

Just a thought.

Kanji said:
I was just thinking that perhaps a scan or PDF file of the CD system manual in English would be a great resource for the site.

Most people have the JP system, and may not read Japanese.

This would allow everyone who owns a JP system to have a manual for it that can be read. Memory management is just one area someone might have trouble with if they cannot read Japanese or have never owned a US model CD system.

Just a thought.

I have a PDF of the english manual if you personaly want it Kanji..I'll be happy to email it to you. But its not one that Blue can use on the site as it came from some other site or something like that...I forget the details...Sai (an old member) gave them to us.

well... if I am right... wasn't the quality bad?

I also think there was "site information" from another site.. and unfortunately, that cannot be used here.

I am going to be making PDF files of the brazillian, Japanese, US, and eventually PAL manuals.

I just haven't got to it yet, and I don't have the appropriate adobe acrobat rogram to create pdf's. I have to purchase it at some point.

*odd... I could have SWORN I replied to this already... :-\

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
well... if I am right... wasn't the quality bad?

I also think there was "site information" from another site.. and unfortunately, that cannot be used here.

I am going to be making PDF files of the brazillian, Japanese, US, and eventually PAL manuals.

I just haven't got to it yet, and I don't have the appropriate adobe acrobat rogram to create pdf's. I have to purchase it at some point.

*odd... I could have SWORN I replied to this already... :-\

It is kinda blurry, and yeah it has site information from daddelkingz.de

If you knew how to make pdf's I'm sure a better looking one can be made.

Dr_Ackula said:
It is kinda blurry, and yeah it has site information from daddelkingz.de

If you knew how to make pdf's I'm sure a better looking one can be made.

well... that is my plan :)  I just have to get some cash in the near future for a full version of Adobe Acrobat to make a PDF document.

BUT... I think I will have to take the manual apart... if I am right..... which I am not too excited about doing, you know?

I have never made a pdf doc yet.... so I am not 100% sure how it works.

Bluevoodu said:
well... that is my plan :)  I just have to get some cash in the near future for a full version of Adobe Acrobat to make a PDF document.

BUT... I think I will have to take the manual apart... if I am right..... which I am not too excited about doing, you know?

I have never made a pdf doc yet.... so I am not 100% sure how it works.

I have a full copy of Adobe, so if you need anything created in PDF, just let me know and I can do it.

oh really?

want to take apart a few manuals and make scans of them? :lol

Unless there is another way you all know of that will work.

Bluevoodu said:
oh really?

want to take apart a few manuals and make scans of them? :lol

Unless there is another way you all know of that will work.

If you need me to, I can??? Just let me know.

Blue,

Do you still have a copy of the manual? If so, I need another copy.

I still have a full version of Adobe, so if you need anything in PDF, I am ready and able to help.

Kanji said:
Blue,

Do you still have a copy of the manual? If so, I need another copy.

I still have a full version of Adobe, so if you need anything in PDF, I am ready and able to help.
DANG... I missed this topic.

I have an English manual I believe... but not in PDF form.

So you could make a PDF?

I would love to have a copy! Make it available when you make it into a PDF. I have a full version of Adobe 5.0.

Status
Closed