Neo Geo CD Aggressor of Dark Kombat/GanGan

Joined Feb 2007
2K Posts | 0+
Kentucky, US
I have spent the last two weeks totally immersed in Aggressors of Dark Kombat. This game has a lot of depth to it. It becomes truly amazing after you tread through the gauntlet of learning the gameplay. I wished there had been a sequel. It would have been awesome. I'm thinking of trying every character and trying to learn their moves. Surprisingly it was the little school girl that I was able to beat the game with. I would never had guessed. ::)

yea i was watching some gameplay footage of this recently and it looked really nice. has some really neat features too like when your character starts to bleed after they've taken enough damage. i like touches of detail like that. i'm gonna have to get a copy of this someday :)

Your character also begins to sweat after a while of fighting and also throws up when hit in the stomach. :)

I LOVE this game. You'll have to read my review and let me know what you think. I agree that the depth of the title is amazing; I was expecting a fairly generic fighter when I first popped it in; boy was I surprised!

I have been wanting to try out all the characters, myself. Fuuma is my main man.

I think the idea of the game is good but they failed making it. But still its a good game especially because its one of the cheapest neogeo cd games. ::D

CutChemist said:
I LOVE this game. You'll have to read my review and let me know what you think. I agree that the depth of the title is amazing; I was expecting a fairly generic fighter when I first popped it in; boy was I surprised!

I have been wanting to try out all the characters, myself. Fuuma is my main man.
Have you been able to figure out how to do a crazy move yet?