Arcade cabinets you'd love to own (Top 5)

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
If I had the chance...I'd say

1. Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting (fully dedicated 1993 cab)
2. a white Neo Geo MVS Candy Cab with a 29 inch screen (4 slot)
3. Ghouls N Ghosts
4. Donkey Kong (original orange dedicated cabinet...man that's sexy)
5. Space Harrier (sit down cabinet, large and beautiful...)

My top five are...

1. Original X men game(the 6 player version)dedicated cab
2. Alien vs Predator dedicated cab
3. Neo Geo candy cab(4 slot)
4. Knights of the round dedicated cab
5. Virtual on:Cyber Troopers Seated cab

I saw a weird strikers cab... I forget now.. but I thought it was strikers 3 or something like that. It was a dedicated cab... supposively pretty rare. I've never seen it before. It was at a local bowling alley arcade.

I doubt it's there anymore... but I would have LOVED to have bought that. It was a FUN game.

Bv :hat

1. WWF Wrestlefest
2. Star Trek: S.O.S environmental cab
3. Gunblade NY
4. Shuuz
5. Indy 500 Sega dedicated sit down cab

I have a Gauntlet Legends 27 inch, Star Wars Trilogy 50 inch Screen with sit down, and a Gauntlet Dark Legacy 27 inch. I would love to get Arctic Thunder.

1. Super Offroad
2. Area 51
3. 1942
4. Altered Beast
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

One day, maybe...

Only two:

2 white Neo Geo MVS Candy Cab with a 29 inch screen (4 slot)

One for a MVS setup and one for an atomiswave setup.

I was looking at some of these on ebay, and was wondering if anyone thought of actully building a cab? It's a crazy idea that one day I just might have to try.

1. The near mint condition PlayChoice 10 they have at a local '80s themed restaurant (it has a "not for sale" sign on it)
2. Warlords cocktail
3. Ikari Warriors
4. That freakin' huge After Burner sit down version with the tilting cockpit ($1 per credit back in '87! :eek:)
5. Gun Fight (my first arcade love)

Definetly a neo geo cab probably a big red with 4-6 slots
House of the dead 4 the deluxe edition with seats that move and other great features
sega daytona several of them for multi

Not old school at all, but I wouldn't mind having the Mario Kart GP arcade cabinet. :D

Other ones I'd like:

Dead or Alive 2
Street Fighter vs. SNK
Ms. Pac-Man
The Simpsons

Rats!! There's this really awsome one I saw once!.... :( Sadly... I have completely forgotten what it was called. Some Haunted Masion Zombie game. Plenty of Haunted Masion and Zombie like detail onit!! Me likes! :)

But I guesss (since I've seen and liked it) an original Mario one. By original, I mean back when mario climbed up ladders, jumped barrels launched by Donkey Kong, and you then rescue Peach. YAY! MARIO SAVED THE DAY!!! Bad Donkey Kong! BAD!

I love to see any original Midway cab without the coin slot guards. I miss the days of "penny popping" for credits. :shame

Hell Scyth said:
Rats!! There's this really awsome one I saw once!.... :( Sadly... I have completely forgotten what it was called. Some Haunted Masion Zombie game. Plenty of Haunted Masion and Zombie like detail onit!! Me likes! :)

Wasn't House of the Dead was it?

Me, I'd go something like:

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
The Simpsons Arcade
Star Wars Trilogy
X-Men vs. Street Fighter
Time Crisis 2

1. Star Trek Voyager - The 2-player sit-down capsule
2. SPY HUNTER - The sit down version
3. Rampage World Tour
4. Kozmik Kroozer
5. Battlezone - 1st dedicated version with "periscope" view.