Atari Lynx Playing My Lynx!

Joined Feb 2007
2K Posts | 0+
Kentucky, US
We have some LED decorative candles for Christmas that we started using 2010. I started a tradition back then and have continued this weekend. I take the AA batteries out of the candles, but they still have plenty of charge left in them. What is a gamer to do? ;D Why they pull out their Lynx and have a Lynx-A-Thon! ;) Burn batteries burn!
Been playing some Rygar and Stun Runner today. I'll play until all of the batteries have bit the dust. :lol

retro junkie said:
We have some LED decorative candles for Christmas that we started using 2010. I started a tradition back then and have continued this weekend. I take the AA batteries out of the candles, but they still have plenty of charge left in them. What is a gamer to do? ;D Why they pull out their Lynx and have a Lynx-A-Thon! ;) Burn batteries burn!
Been playing some Rygar and Stun Runner today. I'll play until all of the batteries have bit the dust. :lol
OOOO... Warbirds :D I haven't played that in forever!

Rygar is pretty cool too!

The only problem with my Lynx... the screen is really washed out now...

†B†V† :hat

I have three Lynx, screen still looks the way I remember them. At least I think they do. It is hard to tell with modern portables looking so good with the present day LCDs. Sit down with a DSi XL and then go and play a Lynx and you squint at first. :lol

retro junkie said:
I have three Lynx, screen still looks the way I remember them. At least I think they do. It is hard to tell with modern portables looking so good with the present day LCDs. Sit down with a DSi XL and then go and play a Lynx and you squint at first. :lol

:lol that's true. Same thing with the Game Boy Advance SP. As awesome as that system is... It looks more washed out than todays screens by the backlight.

Yeah... I wish I could take a pic of my lynx screen so you could see what I'm seeing. Kind of hard to do that though... I'll see if it works and then post it.

BV :hat