I really like....

Gelfwings said:
that could be.. lol :)
I"m not really trying to promote them... I actually don't think anyone else on EGA is an AB fan. I'm just addicted to their site lol.
And they havent had a new member join that stayed active for a while... I'm almost positive I'll get nominated and I think I have pretty good chances of winning, too. ^_^

oh that'd be cool. if u do, u should make a thread here telling it. i have joined numerous sites, some gamer, and one huge christian forum, and a dif just randomn chat site etc etc in the past, and I find I always leave. The only place I consistently always eventually come back to is this one. lol

You're not really supposed to promote other sites here, and to be honest, I don't think anyone else here would care lol.

I really like google chrome. so far i am not having any of the probs i have with firefox with it. :)

You might like RockMelt, if you're really into facebook. It's pretty much Chrome with facebook chat and notifications built into the browser.
253750_1876360783313_1070033785_31683126_5160692_n.jpg

hmmm, that looks interesting. I might try it later. For now I am all happy with chrome so far :)

You mean you like the smell of sulfur :D But truthfully you should try to not breathe in match smoke! It's quite toxic and a long time ago I breathed in a heavy cloud of sulfur smoke...my lungs were never the same since :(

wow. that is harsh :/ ya, I like the sulphur smell but not when it is from like hard well water and smells like rotten eggs. that is just gross. But I like the smell of a match..I think a cool demon would smell really strongly like that. haha. Plus, I sorta like pyromaniacs sorta...like I do not want anyone starting fires that are dangeous and destroy things, so maybe I like pyromaniacs in an abstract fanciful way lol

but like I think fire is cool and I like when people like fire a lot

I like the smell, too. I also like the smell of oil, gas, and propane! Funny how all those dangerous things have an oddly pleasing smell to them.

lol. I dunno if I like the smell of gas cu it gives me a way bad headache, I guess the smell might be good if it was not so headachey to me.

I really like my old camera that broke. :/ I have a better one I got on sale but it does not take pics the way I want and I can't get the pics to turn out as good, so it makes me not feel like taking pics as much even tho that is my main fun hobby that I like to do is dress up and take pics and pretend I am other people, er characters, er a model er something. lol. So, it sucks. Wish other cam was not broken, but I did like it and it was so nice of a lil cheapo camera haha

Gelfwings said:
I really like my old camera that broke. :/ I have a better one I got on sale but it does not take pics the way I want and I can't get the pics to turn out as good, so it makes me not feel like taking pics as much even tho that is my main fun hobby that I like to do is dress up and take pics and pretend I am other people, er characters, er a model er something. lol. So, it sucks. Wish other cam was not broken, but I did like it and it was so nice of a lil cheapo camera haha

Have you went through all the settings and tweaked things? Maybe it just needs some setting changes to take better pics.

x2 said:
Have you went through all the settings and tweaked things? Maybe it just needs some setting changes to take better pics.

Ya, I messed with stuff but can' figure out how to make it look right. The pics come out grayish tinted and splotches and stuff show up extra much, like more then in real life, like if u have a bruise it looks extra noticeable in pic etc

I really like Assassin's Creed 3 and the cool statue that came with it. :)

I can't relate completely on the discussion above but still I would add my answer - I LIKE DRAW-Something-Online.net ... Just opposite also to what I answered on I Hate thread :)