Samurai Shodown Website...

Joined Jun 2004
283 Posts | 0+
Gainesville, FL
I had talked to Dave in the past about making a website specifically for the Samurai Shodown series. It would be an extension of egameaddicts.com. It is still up in the air, but I am just curious who would be interested in this idea. It would basically be a website full of reviews, artwork, screen shots, cart pics, etc.

We would need lots of contributors including artists, people who can take screenshots including CD, cart, and mvs, coders to do HTML, and graphic artists too, oh and also people to contribute reviews. It would be a large project, but there is no series that deserves it more.

I simply proposing this idea to see if there is interest. Depending on how many people are interesting will be whether this idea emerges or not.

Also, we could have links to the games on Game Addiction. Anyways, if you support this idea, just reply to this with what you would like to see, if you would like to contribute, if you think this is a good idea or a bad idea, etc. Also, if you think that there is another series that deserves more attention, post that too.

Thanks,

Lesley

I could make: www.egameaddiction.com/samuraishodown

Then we could make an entire website dedicated to that game. I am not goign to do that for every game, but the Sam sho series does deserve it :)

problem is... what would we put on there... what content...

What do you all think?
It will DEFINITELY have to be on the back burner for now as I have too many site projects underway

Also, could I get help?

BV :hat

I just checked, we could have the following domain name be the "site" domain name... even though it'll be on www.egameaddiction.com/samuraishodown

samurai-showdown.com

what do you think about that as well?

BV :hat

I could do reviews. I like that idea a lot Dave.:)