Preferred Neo Geo Games.

Joined Apr 2005
100 Posts | 0+
Laughlin, NV
I was very fond of the original Fatal Fury, Robo Army, League Bowling, and my all time favorite Neo Geo game was CrossSwords. Its a cool multiplayer game. Alpha Mission II was also cool as well...

well.. I am really fond of Fatal Fury Special, Samurai Shodown, last resort, ghost pilots, and king of the monsters :D

Bv :hat

NAM 75, it's pretty much the only NEO game out there I played for any lenght of time. Cabal and POW have NOTHING on this game!

Bluevoodu said:
well.. I am really fond of Fatal Fury Special, Samurai Shodown, last resort, ghost pilots, and king of the monsters :D

OH!!! I completely forgot about King of the monsters! That game was classic as all hell! I loved that game.

Blazing Star, Pulstar, Viewpoint, Metal Slug 1 & 2 (I enjoy the rest of the series, but find that I prefer the first two games), Shin Samurai Spirits, King of Fighters 95 (Iori's first year!)... there are plenty of others... but those are my most played favourites.

LightSwitchRaver said:
OH!!! I completely forgot about King of the monsters! That game was classic as all hell! I loved that game.
yeah it was... I still love going back to it!

Both 1 and 2. King of the Monsters is a great game.

Do you like any of the other Shodowns?

2 was cool..... Samurai Shodown 1 got me to buy my 1st neo geo aes :)
I played it (the dedicated cabinet) at Walmart so many times.... I loved the game!

I love all the Sengoku Games. Also Metal Slug Series, Ninja Commando, Crossed Swords 1 & 2, Top Players Golf, Neo Turfmaster's, Top Hunter, and Cyber Lip.