who here still plays there n64 more than any other system?

I am going to break out the N64 again. Honestly, I have been dying to do so.

Blast Corps... :D That is going to be my 1st game.

†B†V† :hat

Bluevoodu said:
I am going to break out the N64 again. Honestly, I have been dying to do so.

Blast Corps... :D That is going to be my 1st game.

I never played Blast Corps. What kind of game is it?

x2 said:

It is really fun. You have tons of various lil cars and trucks etc you control and try to do tons of damage to your surrounding to rescue the inhabitants, and to clear a path for this truck to get thru that will explode if it hits anything. It is cheap too, last I saw it was like 4 bucks. I love that game.

x2 said:
basically what mrs_enigma said... honestly... it's worth picking up.

And by clearing... this means there are walls and obstacles, and you have to figure out how to knock everything down or what triggers you have to activate to get the truck to safety. You can drive a card... get into a train to move it to a new location and then get back into your car to drive to the next part of the stage to make sure the truck gets through. Very cool, very intense... great game.

If you can find it for $4... that is a VERY good deal.

It was up in the $20 range for the longest time... and anything below $10 for Blast Corps is a deal IMO.

Just picked up "Goemon's Great Adventure" through the Holidays. I have been surprised by it. It is really a great little 2D platform game with 3D graphics, did the same way like Kirby Crystal Shards. I also got a hold of Robotron 64. I like it too.

The N64 is one of four consoles that I seem to be spending time with right now. :)

And I might just look around for Blast Corps next.

You'll definitely want to pick up the cart version of Blast Corps cuz it doesn't emulate well. I'd also recommend Body Harvest, the precursor to the 3D GTA games, created by what is now Rockstar North. It's worth it for the "dancing buildings" cheat alone.

This past three weeks I have been spending a lot of time with my N64. I just picked up three more games, Hydro Thunder, WCW nWo Revenge, & Cruis'n Exotica. All three are great. I like it! :D ::D

I think we need to declare one day a "Play your N64" day :lol

I haven't played my N64 in at least a year.

However, I have played Sin and Punishment on Wii the Virtual Console. That could be considered as cheating though :lol

Well I don't play it more than other systems, but it still gets a ton of play. I don't even have a lot of games for it, but the ones I have seem to never get tiring. It's amazing that Goldeneye is still fun to play after thousands of hours of game time. I figure, I beat 100 hour RPG's in less than a month typically, yet we played Goldeneye literally everyday for a couple years when it first came out and I still play it quite a bit to this day. 3000+ hours is not unrealistic when I think about :eek:

I am the same way with StarFox 64. I never get tired of that game. I still have the same amount of fun as the first day that I played it. And I can play it for hours on end. Simply the best shooter of its kind.

i play a LOT of n64 with friends... i've got all the good multi-player games like mario party, supersmash bros, golden eye, dk64, duke nukem... soo good :lol

I was just playin some Goldeneye earlier today. Yep, still awesome.

I've been playing some of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time today. Why? Because this game has turned 11 years old recently!
So there I now have two copies of "Ocarina of Time", the original cartridge (not the gold cart like 11 years ago) and the Gamecube disc that also had Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest.

11 years old already wow. I remember when it first came out like yesterday. I'll never forget the OOT commercials, they were amazing. And that Masters Quest is a trip! Have you ever played it?

x2 said:
11 years old already wow. I remember when it first came out like yesterday. I'll never forget the OOT commercials, they were amazing. And that Masters Quest is a trip! Have you ever played it?
Yes I did played Master Quest many years ago, but the Dungeons are harder than the original Ocarina of Time.

Yea, they are hard and weeeeird! I remember in Jabu's belly there was cows sticking out of the walls :eek:

I seem to get a daily dose of Ridge Racer 64. Yesterday I spent some time with Rayman 2. Came away thinking, "What a great little 3D platformer adventure game." Went into Donkey Kong playing for a while. Impressive. I seem to get blown away still by many of the games on this system. One thing I can say about retro gaming that holds true, "If it was great fun then, it is still great fun now."

I been playing a lot of Shadowgate lately. It's a great game but highly unknown. After that I think I'm gonna start a new game on Majoras Mask.

x2 said:
I been playing a lot of Shadowgate lately. It's a great game but highly unknown. After that I think I'm gonna start a new game on Majoras Mask.
There's over 10,000 ways to die in that game. X_x