console

i have sms genesis/cd saturn and dreamcast i bought all of em on ebay and it cost me less than 120 buck for it all, the sms didnt have the rf adapter and the sega cd didnt have the power supply.. but like i said it was cheap i got it with 7 games and 3 controllers ..... hopefully i can find a power supply somewhere.... and a 32x would be rad also

oh and id buy a new sega console the minute it came out even tho im broke lol but yeah it would be sweet
could u imagine a new streets of rage or a Nights sequel !!!

I want to revive this topic to say that I would definitely be interested in another Sega console. The Dreamcast was killed long before its time. :-[

guitarwizard said:
So is anyone still interested in a new Sega console?

I'd buy one if it were as good as the Dreamcast and Sega would actually support it. But, I can tell you that I don't think there is room for four consoles. I also don't know if people would be ready to trust buying a Sega console again.

Polygon said:
I'd buy one if it were as good as the Dreamcast and Sega would actually support it. But, I can tell you that I don't think there is room for four consoles. I also don't know if people would be ready to trust buying a Sega console again.

I'm not sure if people will ever trust them again unfortunately :'(

I want so bad it hurts. I never owned a saturn so I might buy one to make me happy. Sega has always been my favorite. I got a genesis over a super nintendo and that's where it all began when i was little.

Nick, I say do it. Although my Saturn is currently in it's box under my bed, I would have to say it's got some great cult classics. Panzer Dragoon, anyone? I also have this thing for Hockey, so I have what I believe is every NHL-related game for the Saturn. Also, Virtua Fighter is good times. One thing I suggest, is after buying a Saturn, go on eBay and get the mod cart for it. It allows you to play imports. And if your Saturn doesn't save games, let me know. I can let you know which battery you need to buy for the memory backup.

Dart said:
Nick, I say do it. Although my Saturn is currently in it's box under my bed, I would have to say it's got some great cult classics. Panzer Dragoon, anyone? I also have this thing for Hockey, so I have what I believe is every NHL-related game for the Saturn. Also, Virtua Fighter is good times. One thing I suggest, is after buying a Saturn, go on eBay and get the mod cart for it. It allows you to play imports. And if your Saturn doesn't save games, let me know. I can let you know which battery you need to buy for the memory backup.

Alright thanks, if I get one I will let you know! :D

Dart said:
And if your Saturn doesn't save games, let me know. I can let you know which battery you need to buy for the memory backup.

Oh, tell me, tell me! I have a Saturn that needs a battery. :)

Mai Valentine said:
Oh, tell me, tell me! I have a Saturn that needs a battery. :)

Energizer 3 volt CR2032. I got mine at a Walgreens in the photo department. They are like $3 for two. I am sure you can pick up a 12 pack at Wally World for a buck... :lol