Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 1st/3rd Person Shooters

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • RPG's

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like RPGs best for the PS2. To me they sort of "fit" better on that system more than Xbox or G-cube.

It should be right next to where it says post new topic

hope that helps

well...

I voted RPG because they seem to be on top of that genre..... but I would say Platformers or Racers are their most produced.... they seem to have an stockpile of those type of games.

Bv :hat

I think the PS2 facilitates RPGs a lot better, for a few reasons. The main one is that the PS1 and PS2 are pixel based rather that polygons, and for some reason the pixeled RPGs look a lot better to me that way.

I also voted for rpg's because when you factor in all the ps1 rpg's as well as the ps2 ones, it truly is an rpg heaven.

The PS2 is home to a lot of awesome rpgs, so I went with that.

I mean just this year, they had Dragon Quest VIII, Magna Carta, Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Radiata Stories, Suikoden IV, and tons of others. Next year will be Kingdom Hearts 2 and FFXII.

And when you add all the awesome PS1 rpgs...well, there you go. :)

I personally think the RPG's are the best as well. PS2 has a long-standing line-up of RPG's. It continues sagas such as Final Fantasy, Xenosaga, Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming soon, Breath of Fire, and many others.