mega man 64

Joined Dec 2005
4 Posts | 0+
did anyone play this game all my friends at school have never even heard of the game and i have tried tons of fourums and like no one knows about it.

Ive never heard of it. Here's a review from IGN.com. It's basically the same thing as Mega Man Legends on the Playstation 1. Oh and welcome to the boards we're happy to have you. :)

http://ign64.ign.com/articles/151/151909p1.html

this is one game I wanted to try, but never took the opportunity.

How do you like it?

WElcome to the boards :) we hope you enjoy your stay!

†B†V† :hat

i have beat this game twice.it is an awesome game...kinda like water world(the movie)with mega man thrown in :)...there is also a second game in this series,but i never played it.if you are thinking of buying this game then dont hesitate,it is a great game.

I saw this one in a game shop once. They had all sorts of systems set up and the 64 had Mega Man in. It probably would have been better if I had played from the beginning, because I had no clue how to operate the controls and kinda walked away dissapointed. But then again, after having a blast with Mega Man X, I wasn't too enthusiatic for the series.

It really is a good game. I mean, it seemed there were always new things added to each game. But after Mega Man X, it kinda seemed to be the same thing recycled over and over. Go through some level, defeat the boss, get a new power, maybe play the level again to find some secret power-ups, go to the next level, repeat. Then get to the big boss and beat him. Then the next game, the same boss (Sigma, right) was back again. He just never seemed to die.

Oh well. At least Mega Man X has a high replay value for me.