• They both are equal

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I don't know... I cannot decide.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Which Mario Kart is better: Mario KArt DD Vs Mario Kart 64.

vote it and and post your reasonings :D

†B†V† :hat

I haven't played 64, but if the AI doesn't urinate on you then i'm voting for it anyway.

Man.... I thought everyone loved MKDD as well :lol

†B†V† :hat

Well, in Double Dash, the comps were just too cheap. I would be 10 miles ahead of the pack, and half an inch from the finish line I would get hit by a freaking nuke.

Might as well. I'd say at least 9 spiked shells, 5 red shells, a Bob-omb, 2 bannanas, 3 green shells, a Lightning bolt, a chain chomp, and a guy with a Starman qualifies as a nuke.

Spartan is right, although the AI sucks even when you aren't in first! Especially in the 100 and 150 cc races, I'd be 2nd or 3rd and oh-so-close to maybe actually getting first place when BAM! I get hit with everything all at once, just like Spartan says. So I go from a decent 2 or 3 all the way to last place.

Yeah, I was really hyped for Double Dash. It was a must have on my Christmas List. I did get it, played (and beat) 50cc. It was pretty easy, and fun. I liked how innovative it was. 100cc gave me a taste of the cheapness, but 150cc force fed me the cheapness. I eventually got sick of it, and never played it again.

BV should have included Super Circuit and Super Mario Kart in the poll. A best Mario Kart game poll would be interesting.

I have yet to play the SNES or GBA versions of Mario Kart. I wonder if it'd be as fun without 4x multiplayer. Or does the GBA have linking capability with Mario Kart?