I hate...

I hate when I mess up my sleep schedule. Sleeping at 2pm and waking at 10pm is not what I want to do.

MissScyth said:
I hate my new puppy. Honeymoon phase over. Lol. Shes not cute anymore, she's destructive. :(

Boo, u mentioned the honey moon being over in this thread and I just said that in the other thread, lol. Now it looks like I was copying what u said. Ah, well. Great minds think a like. Puppies take a lot of work don't they...especially when they are little and learning the ropes. Very tiresome. I guess u gotta make sure u keep anything important and cool out of chewing reach for awhile. Do u know any dog trainers? I am fortunate enough to have an animal trainer as a friend, but I know everyone is not that lucky. Maybe the puppy will grow out of some of the bad habits?

MissScyth said:
I hate my new puppy. Honeymoon phase over. Lol. Shes not cute anymore, she's destructive. :(

Just make sure you are nice but firm when you talk to em. Just cause they don't know any better means you should hate them.

Gelfwings said:
Boo, u mentioned the honey moon being over in this thread and I just said that in the other thread, lol. Now it looks like I was copying what u said. Ah, well. Great minds think a like. Puppies take a lot of work don't they...especially when they are little and learning the ropes. Very tiresome. I guess u gotta make sure u keep anything important and cool out of chewing reach for awhile. Do u know any dog trainers? I am fortunate enough to have an animal trainer as a friend, but I know everyone is not that lucky. Maybe the puppy will grow out of some of the bad habits?

Lol sorry, I did not know you posted that lol, agreed great minds do think alike lol we are sisters after all. :)
My mother knows a friend who trains dogs so she is planning to take the puppy to puppy school. She'll learn.

Yes, puppy's are a lot of work and I'm trying my best to teach her and be patient with her. But I was having a bad day when I posted that. And having a new puppy did not help.

mariorulezman said:
Just make sure you are nice but firm when you talk to em. Just cause they don't know any better means you should hate them.

I know, I am but sometimes it gets too much and frustrating. I get a little annoyed sometimes, I was just venting, I don't really hate the puppy. She's learning. :)

I hate being tired and not sleeping well. :(

MissScyth said:
Lol sorry, I did not know you posted that lol, agreed great minds do think alike lol we are sisters after all. :)
My mother knows a friend who trains dogs so she is planning to take the puppy to puppy school. She'll learn.

Yes, puppy's are a lot of work and I'm trying my best to teach her and be patient with her. But I was having a bad day when I posted that. And having a new puppy did not help.

I know, I am but sometimes it gets too much and frustrating. I get a little annoyed sometimes, I was just venting, I don't really hate the puppy. She's learning. :)

I hate being tired and not sleeping well. :(

I just love animals, and have seen quite a few angry owners do some shit.

I hate angry animal owners BT dubs(by the way)

I hate drug company's, I hate having a mental illness that you have no choice in or control over and you are forced to take medication for and can't go off. I hate not being able to function without medication, I hate not being someone who doesn't need medication to stay sane. I hate when drug company's suddenly stop making drugs that you need for no reason and you are forced to change to another that either screws you up or doesn't work. I hate life. :(