What Books are you reading?

Well, earlier this year I was reading a book about black holes, and the possibilities and problems that would be associated with time travel, but for a long time the only thing I have been reading is Game Informer mag. lol

Well last week, I was reading Phantom of the Opera for a while, but the week before that, I was reading Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.

I'm thinking of reading "The House of Seven Gables" later on.

I finished Contact Harvest a few days ago. Loved it. Happy for Johnson at the ending. :lol

I'm reading The Golden Compass series to see all of the anti-God stuff inside, all 'cause I'm bored....
Also reading the fifth book in the Pendragon series, which is my favorite series EVER!!!

...screw harry potter..... :p

Manson2 said:
Also reading the fifth book in the Pendragon series, which is my favorite series EVER!!!

That is a great series indeed. I couldnt finish the one book though. I forget it though...

I just finished reading Siddhartha, for school (and I got it on Thursday :lol). Very very interesting, and thought provoking. I would definitely recommend reading it, however, don't expect a traditional story. There is very little detail and character development, outside the main character (and I think that is purposefully done, but still), and a large portion of the book is just the main character's inner monologue. It was still very well worth the 2-3 hours or so it took to read through it.

mrs_enigma said:
Well, earlier this year I was reading a book about black holes, and the possibilities and problems that would be associated with time travel, but for a long time the only thing I have been reading is Game Informer mag. lol
Odd.. I read up on some of that too... and about 2 min before I saw this post I was wondering a few things about those topics.

†B†V† :hat

anyone ever read this?

n195461.jpg

one of the deepest books you will ever read, my mom got it for me for christmas a few years ago, and its only 126 pages, but so deep

Hinesmdc said:
anyone ever read this?

n195461.jpg

one of the deepest books you will ever read, my mom got it for me for christmas a few years ago, and its only 126 pages, but so deep
I found that sitting upstairs in my attic, and decided to give it a read. It was short (took about an hour), but interesting.

I'm trying to read a book... Yeah it didn't go so well...

Halo: Contact Harvest

I have a negative attention span.

Hinesmdc said:
really? glad i could pass along the greatness. did you like it?
Hehe, stop trying to take credit you don't deserve. :lol

I read it a few years back. It really was interesting though. A very worthwhile read.