TurboGrafx The rise and fall of the Turbo Grafx 16. 20 years and still remembered well.

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3175512

The who, what, when, where, and why of the TG16's history. Very excellent read!

i only played one game from the turbo grafx... (though on VC) and i gotta say what that console was capable of is amazing, Ys book I and II will remain in my memories forever

I am a shooter crazed gamer, and this is my favorite console for that reason! I did not realize it had been 20 years until I saw this. This is still a great system. I need to get mine out tomorrow and blow away some alien hoard attacking our galaxy. ;D

retro junkie said:
I am a shooter crazed gamer, and this is my favorite console for that reason! I did not realize it had been 20 years until I saw this. This is still a great system. I need to get mine out tomorrow and blow away some alien hoard attacking our galaxy. ;D
:lol the 1st game I bought for the TG16 was Raiden... they were plentiful at Toys R Us when the TG16 stock was liquidized. Man... hindsight in 20/20... but they were $10 each and I could've had 100+.

I remember buying Bloody Wolf from a local store in town... and I was blown away. The game was different, and very fun.

Many good memories though...

I finally was able to score the TG16 CD add-on, docking station, and a US system 3.0 card.

†B†V† :hat