who here still plays there n64 more than any other system?

x2 said:
What?? Stop making things up! :lol
maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but really, if we're talking about the same Shadowgate, you gotta know the game in and out not to die every other step. o_O

Just purchased Mario Kart 64 yesterday at an indoor flea market for $10.00. I had never played Mario Kart 64 before. That game is really good. Such tight control. I think I like this one better than the original. I feel like I got the game for a bargain. It goes for such an insane price on eBay.

Yea it's a great game! I gave my copy to a friend and I gotta tell ya I kinda regret it now lol.

Is it the same game on the Virtual Console as the original on the N64? I was reading yesterday somewhere that some of the games that they are putting on there have been changed in certain ways. No rumble feature, plus other things, etc.

retro junkie said:
Is it the same game on the Virtual Console as the original on the N64? I was reading yesterday somewhere that some of the games that they are putting on there have been changed in certain ways. No rumble feature, plus other things, etc.
'm not sure. It's been many years since I played Mario Kart 64 on my neighbor's N64... But from what I can remember, it's almost identical, if not completely. My only complaint is using the Classic Controller, I much prefer the N64 controllers.

@Retro, Mario kart 64 VC took away the Ghost Racer feature sadly. Zelda OoT/MM & Star Fox 64 has no Rumble of course.

MegaDrive20XX said:
@Retro, Mario kart 64 VC took away the Ghost Racer feature sadly. Zelda OoT/MM & Star Fox 64 has no Rumble of course.
I wonder why they are doing that? Why would they leave out a feature like the Ghost Racer?

I was at an indoor flea market today. Over in one booth there was this white plastic bag containing a Nintendo 64 marked $10.00 USD. I had to snatch it up. I thought to myself, if the controller is any good, or even the AC adapter, it would be worth $10.00! It works great. I just have to clean it up. It even contains the memory expansion pack! Sweet deal. I have been wanting a backup and I have been looking around for one. It even has the RCA hookup.
N64.gif

Wow man talk about hitting a homerun! I looooove the black controller. So nice.

Here it is the day after Thanksgiving and I am looking back over this past year. And I must confess that the N64 has been my most played console of 2010! :lol It was hard for me to believe at first, but it is insanely the one I've spent most of my time on. Portables have dominated my game time, but it was the N64 when it comes to consoles.

Now that 2011 is upon us, I wonder what that year holds for me in retro gaming. :eek:
I have decided to fix up a chart on my computer, maybe doing an excel thing, to track my console usage. Next year I will have a percentage. Wow, new years resolution already? ;D