TurboGrafx I miss my TG16

Joined Jan 2005
18K Posts | 0+
Waco, TX
Sure I have Virtual Console games, but having a lovely TG16 with the AV Booster would rock so hard right about now. Especially with my lovely LEGENDARY AXE 1 & 2 :D

I still have my Turbo Grafx 16, with CD add-on, US 3.0 card, and docking station :)

They definintely are hard to come by like my setup... very hard actually. It took me a few months to get what I have... about 5 years ago. Items were more common then, yet the cd player, docking station, and ESPECIALLY the US 3.0 card are hard to come by. the US 3.0 card is insanely hard to come by anymore :)

Funny thing is, I had 4 US 3.0 cards that I had at one point... one brand new and sealed one included in that figure.

†B†V† :hat

The Turbo Grafx 16 is my favorite console. I still remember the day I walked into a local Toys-R-Us and purchased one. The space, and other odd ball, shooters is the reason I hold this as my top console. At one point toward the end of the Turbo Grafx's lifespan, I decided to order the CD attachment through a mail order place, no internet back then. When they received my order, they had ran out of the CD units and decided to send me a supplement. It was a Turbo Duo. To say I was very happy is really an understatement. The Duo was going for $300 at the time and I got it for $150. My wife gave me my Turbo Express for Christmas, I think, that same year. I still have all three systems. I don't want to give them up, ever. And I still buy games for them.

retro junkie said:
My wife gave me my Turbo Express for Christmas, I think, that same year. I still have all three systems. I don't want to give them up, ever. And I still buy games for them.

I have my Turbo 16 and my Duo. I don't have the Turbo Express.....ARGH.....Its one of the only ones I DONT own...