Small Review contest! from 3-2-05 TILL 5-2-05 (WINNER: Targetrasp)

Joined May 2004
13K Posts | 1+
Indiana
Alright.... here is a small contest.  Its worth $10 to the Game Addiction Shop.

Here is how it will work......
On my cart: www.egameaddiction.com/store  you can write reviews for products.  You do have to sign up for an account... which is no big deal.

Basically, once you sign up for an account.... you can write small reviews for products on the cart.  Well... there are 2 benefits here.... 1, I need reviews on the cart AND 2... you get $10 off to the store.....  good for even pre-orders. :)

This contest will run from: 3-2-05 TILL 5-2-05

How will these be graded?  Just by how well (content and grammatically) you write them.
No bad language at all.  THERE is no specific format this time around EXCEPT the shorter the better.
Yes, in this contest, your review can be too long.

How will  These NOT be graded:   These contests will NOT be graded on length, format, etc.

When you submit a review, post the link here INCLUDING the item name you did a review for.
People MAY do the same game as another reviewer.... that is perfectly fine.
On 5-1-05... I Will go through the reviews and decide a winner.

This contest will be separate from our new larger contest coming soon.

If you have questions, please post up.
Enjoy.. and get cracking :)  There must be AT LEAST 10 reviews for a prize to be given out.  2 months should be ample time for that.

Don't forget, the reviews should be submitted @ the store.... and ONLY on store product @:
www.egameaddiction.com/store

BV :hat

Re: Small Review contest! from 3-2-05 TILL 5-2-05

Will we retain the rights to our review? I ask this, because I may want to put my review on my own site.

Johngamer said:
Will we retain the rights to our review? I ask this, because I may want to put my review on my own site.

You may want to wait till the main review contest. This is basically a mini review contest.

OR if you want to make a mini review for the store... you can enter that in :)

anyone interested at all?

†B†V† :hat

Yea, I'll start to work on my Prince Os Persai 2 review.

thats cool.

BUT I just want to remind everyone.. THESE ARE MINI reviews... No need to be long and complex....

and EVERYONE please re-read the beginning.... as I made a few changes to make it more clear on how this is being done.

I'm in...And I'll do MGS3.

Aww man! I have to signup for this? Why cant I just use my board name? Well I'll see what I can do with The Punisher for PS2.

You have to make reviews OF the products on the cart. Anything there.... you can make a review of :)

This is a different review format. Its not a normal review contest.

It gives a little more challenge as you only get to pick whats there... more is being added every day... so more will be there in a bit.

So, does anyone think they are interested in this? or should I call it off?
I figured it would be fun and different than normal reviews..etc.

Bv :hat

will we have to register for the larger review contest? And, how do I get to the list of games that need reviewing for?
:af

no... the normal review will need no registration.

For the small review.... YOU can do ANY items listed here:
www.egameaddiction.com/store

Its pretty easy. and I own the shop.... don't worry.. your info is safe.

ok ill do that. (so everyone else an give up now :D)

how come you don't have any PS2 games :?. Wouldn't you try to sell new games instead of old ones. No PC games either :(. I can only do reviews for those systems.

77bigmac77 said:
how come you don't have any PS2 games  :?. Wouldn't you try to sell new games instead of old ones. No PC games either  :(. I can only do reviews for those systems. 
They'll be transferred shortly :)

I don't carry many PC games yet, and the Ps2 games... are coming along soon.

Here is my review of Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the PS2...

https://www.egameaddiction.com/merchantmanager/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=782&reviews_id=21

Dr_Ackula said:
Here is my review of Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the PS2...

https://www.egameaddiction.com/merchantmanager/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=782&reviews_id=21
great!

Thank you for posting this up here :) 1 thing Doc... when I get this product over to the new cart, could you copy that review to the new cart? :lol

Just to let everyone know... the reviews are to go on : www.egameaddiction.com/store

Alrighty 1 entry (known) so far :)

I copied it over, it says it has to be screened. I guess your afraid I'll cuss up a storm! :lol j/k

:lol

well... thats the feature of the new cart. I am not sure if I can edit that or not so it doesn't screen. I haven't got that far :lol
I am working other things out ... getting products added. I have 410 transferred with still 600 more to go. lets say I did 1 item transfer per minute..... @ 610 products... that is STILL 10+ hours to get everything else over :lol

Well.... we have 1 / 10 reviews so so.

keep them up :)

If I write 10 reviews I will be declared the automatic winner won't I? :lol :lol :lol