Who thinks Ninja Gaiden for XBox is cool.

do you think Ninja Gaiden is an uber good game fot the Xbox?

• Uber yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • hell yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • heck yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • okay yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
give it some time :) we need to get more Xbox users.

IMO though.. Ninja Gaiden was a sleeper hit for the Box. It did decently... but the game didn't get the reception expected :)

†B†V† :hat

No other third person action game has done fighting as well as Ninja Gaiden. Great game, really freaking hard.

I loved everything about it. The amazing graphics, the fluid combat, the level design, the inventory setup, everything. I even liked the difficulty of the game. It made you feel like you actually accomplished something when you beat a level or boss, it wasn't just some menial task you had to perform to get to the next level.

i'd probably own it right now, except that it came out like... a year ago and it's still more expensive then most of the new games that i'm buying now... I'll have to suffer through playing the demo until i can scrounge up enough bucks to buy the real thing.

Well, Ninja Gaiden on hard was considered one of the hardest console games ever. But now since Devil May Cry 3 has hit PS2, apparently, DMC3 is considered a deathwish, on normal. Im not so sure about normal, but I bet Hard or DMD (If it has it) Is gonna be insane.

DMC3, do not even try DMD on it, if you get itor even try it, it is impossible without having to cheat and get infinite DT early. I've been playing it for quite a while and still have a hard time, even with maxed DT and Maxed health, I also even maxed out the styles and it is still a hard bitch to beat. FF7 master don't even try to defend NG's hardness I find them both hard games, I like the challenge of the normal enemies kicking my butt like they were te last boss on hard mode. I'm going to have to reccomend this game on the PS2 section so peace out. 

This place is a very anti-Xbox forum, its a shame. If it isn't anti-Xbox then it is pro-Gamecube and pro-PS2 forum.

SpartanEvolved said:
This place is a very anti-Xbox forum, its a shame. If it isn't anti-Xbox then it is pro-Gamecube and pro-PS2 forum.

Really? I always thought it was pro-PS2 and xbox, And anti-Gamecube.

Nope. This place is very pro-Gamecube. The stats say it all. The Gamecube forum is ranked third overall, the PS2/PS1 is 4th, and Xbox is 6th. Going by posts, Gamecube has 3167, PS2 has 2370, Xbox has 1630. BV loves the Gamecube and Nintendo, as do some of the other big names here. Or at least Mai :p

I am pro PS2 and PC. I like Nintendo but never got into Gamecube. As for xbox, its ok...

SpartanEvolved said:
Nope. This place is very pro-Gamecube. The stats say it all. The Gamecube forum is ranked third overall, the PS2/PS1 is 4th, and Xbox is 6th. Going by posts, Gamecube has 3167, PS2 has 2370, Xbox has 1630. BV loves the Gamecube and Nintendo, as do some of the other big names here. Or at least Mai :p

Those stats dont really say much because most of those posts are from people who dont like the GC. They were big discussions so naturally it has a lot of posts. Go check out the forum and read the topic names and some of the posts. I know because I was one of those defending the GC.

The Gamecube still generates alot of poitive posts. Plus, even if some topics are anti gamecube there are lots of people there to defend it. There isn't even anyone who cares enough about the Xbox here to try to start a fight...