Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sanctuary

• Turf

• Total voters
Joined Feb 2005
716 Posts | 0+
New maps came out last night on x-box live, the disc comes out soon..but these are the four that are out right now.

OMG *Gets on X-Box live*

I thought I had more time to get myself back up to speed for this... shit.

Aren't these maps fantastic? The detail is amazing..it takes up like 20% of the hard drrive though, and I already found an unstoppable level exploit in the big snow one.

How about........not warlock? I havent played them all, just a couple when i went to my friends for a couple hours, but i hated warlock.

No offense to anyone who likes it, but Warlock could've been ported from Halo 1 by a small Amish boy who's never seen a computer before. It's really not worth the download...

Containment's not bad, but like Warlock, shouldn't have taken so long to make. That and there's already multiple ways to get out of the two free levels. I heard that oddball in Turf is screwed up already as well, as someone can push the oddball holder into a grate with the warthog or something.

I'm cheap and only got the free ones.

Doesn't seem like Bungie really cared enough to make these maps worth the download... I mean, I probably could have done better myself and I'm FAR from a professional and definately am not using a map-making tool that I myself created.

I haven't gotten to play on any of them yet. :-[

I'm looking forward to Warlock though, as it's supposedly an update of Wizard, which we loved for rounds with the shotgun.