Winning Eleven 9

Joined Feb 2005
6K Posts | 0+
In front of my computer
Well I bought a Action Replay and also a copy of Winning Eleven 9 for the XBOX.

Yes, I already owned it for the PS2 but its one of my favorite games out. So anyways, the XBOX version is different. Well the gameplay is the same but there are small differences for the XBOX version I like better.

The only problem I have found deals with the controller. The button to pull a move is set to the black button. On the PS2 you can just use one of the shoulder buttons. Its very tough for me to get used to using the black and white button on the XBOX controller. Other than that I love the game. It also has Online Play! This is the first WE game that supports it.

I love the Action Replay too. I downloaded a small file and now all my teams, fields and players are updated. It also came with a small memory card for my controller. Pretty cool.

I know I have asked this before but does anyone have this game???
I definitely recommend it. Even if you arent an avid soccer fan this game is always fun to play. Its also the most realistic soccer game on the market. So much better than FIFA in my opinion.

So everyone go out and get this game so we can play head to head online.

I can never find these games anywhere for a decent price, but if I ever do, I will buy it.

I'm glad someone agrees with me about the white and black buttons. Those two buttons were the Xbox controller's biggest fault in my opinion. They seemed slapped on as an afterthought and are not ergonomic in the least. One thumb just isn't enough to actively control 6 buttons.

I got WE9 for the XBOX for 19.99 new!!!!!

Ya, I saw WE9 at Ebgames a couple months back for $65 new, and $50 used. It was the most expensive game in the store...

WOW! Thats unbelievable. On amazon I got it for 19.99

stealth toilet said:
Ya, everything's cheaper on the internet, especially hookers. :lol

AND drugs!!! lol :lol "I love the FedEx truck driver cause he's a drug dealer and doesn't even know it" - Mitch Hedburg

I don't really like this game can any one change my opinion that fifa '06 is better :D :lol :p

Winning Eleven is the most realistic soccer game on the market.