GTA San Andreas

Joined Feb 2005
6K Posts | 0+
In front of my computer
I just got this game. I have only played for an hour but it seems really cool. I played the original GTA 3 and liked it a lot.
Who else has this game? How do you compare it to the other GTA games?

I had this game for PS2 when it launched. The game is excellent and I spent most of my time beefin my guy and parachuting out of planes! and the best part is the bicycles.... oh man all i did was ramp off the sides of mountains. I biked so much my guy could bunny hop over street lights :lol

haha

Yeah I havent played for very long. I have used a bike though.

oh yea and you should use uzis and sawed off shotguns and all the one-handed guns A LOT cuz then you can DUAL WIELD!!!

haha ok sounds good.

Do you guys cheat when you play? I was thinking about using cheats, Im not sure if I should or not.

O I have to cheat man. Weapons and money is all tho. I love when the cops chase me down. and i use the health cheat when needed and the armor cheat at the beginning. So yea I cheat a lot. It's too much of a pain not to cuz you have to go to AmmuNation everytime you die and buy your guns again

O yea and you can supe up cars too. thats always fun

haha ok

Yeah Im gonna get some cheats and see what I can do. ;)

yea you need em. some of those missions are extremely hard with cheats! :mad: it gets frustrating

The main missions weren't too hard IMO but dang some of those side missions were. I'm thinking of flight school, and the downhill mountain bike racing. I had some trouble with both of those.

GTA III is still my favorite one. San Andreas was alright, but I liked the feel of Liberty City more, and I liked the fact that it was less realistic. Cars handled way more arcade style, the city was set up a lot simpler, everything was a lot less like reality, and more suited for a videogame.

San Andreas did seem really hard, and I wasn't too impressed with the mood of the game. It all seemed so run down and polluted, once again, too much like a real city. :lol

I grew up in downtown Minneapolis and Liberty City is very similar, so yea, GTA 3 will always be my favorite as far as nostalgia goes. For gameplay though, San Andreas is definitely my favorite.

I think Im going to trade this in and get the original GTA 3. I liked it better.

why not? I like the original GTA 3

If you have a PS2 I'd suggest picking up Liberty City stories. The city and everything is almost exactly like the original, but they updated the graphics and kind of "renovated" the game a bit. The only downside is your main character talks, and sounds like a real moron most of the time.

I didn't have too much trouble with San Andreas' missions. I liked the bigger enviroments, and bulking up CJ was a real blast. I also liked the ability to trade barbs with pedestrians. For me this is the best GTA in the series. Graphics, music, weapons, and of course the sheer variety of it's vehicle missions - all add up to a great and challenging gaming experience. One I'll remember fondly for years to come...

I think most people do still feel an attachment to GTA3 because in a way it became the first real GTA game. The first two installments were great but GTA3 became a whole new experience that others have tried to emulate and for the most part have failed miserably.

i like GTA III better but find it hard to go back and play it because San Andreas is so much more in depth.